Groups

Anybody watching the Olympics ?

TV is really bad tonight, I'm even watching the curling ! ........Did think what great cleaners these people would make. The speed of that brush, they could have your house swept in a couple of minutes !

18 Comments

Easily the most boring event at the winter olympics

I watched the Ski Cross competition earlier, it was pretty good, on the final, one guy was in bronze and on the final section he done a massive jump and went sideways, just went splat and lost the medal lol

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;7912622

Easily the most boring event at the winter olympics

CFC with a Man U badge :?

DarkKnight;7912629

I watched the Ski Cross competition earlier, it was pretty good, on the … I watched the Ski Cross competition earlier, it was pretty good, on the final, one guy was in bronze and on the final section he done a massive jump and went sideways, just went splat and lost the medal lol

Yeah saw that it was quality.
    The first 2 races in the heats were good as well.

Banned

DarkKnight;7912629

I watched the Ski Cross competition earlier, it was pretty good, on the … I watched the Ski Cross competition earlier, it was pretty good, on the final, one guy was in bronze and on the final section he done a massive jump and went sideways, just went splat and lost the medal lol

Ski Cross was fantastic viewing. I find Curling to be strangely relaxing to watch.

dawn of the dead just started on CH4

Banned

I agree TV is bad.

I am stuffing my face :-(

I'm surprised the Aussies aren't better at curling; I mean they all work in pubs and it's no different to sending a beer down the bar to stop in front of the customer.

who framed roger rabbit? sky screen 1 channel (411). havent seen it for years starts in a few mins

DLM;7912661

I agree TV is bad.I am stuffing my face :-(

doing the same :thumbsup:

Banned

sunkissed;7912680

doing the same :thumbsup:

I am gutted.

I have put on a few pounds since christmas.

I must start swimming soon :thumbsup:

hunchback;7912643

Yeah saw that it was quality.The first 2 races in the heats were good as … Yeah saw that it was quality.The first 2 races in the heats were good as well.

Reminded me of this from the last Winter Olympics :-D

]Link

DarkKnight;7912689

Reminded me of this from the last Winter Olympics :-D]Link

hahaha commentator is a legend. Sounded like braveheart at the finish line :-D

CFC_Mark;7912725

hahaha commentator is a legend. Sounded like braveheart at the finish … hahaha commentator is a legend. Sounded like braveheart at the finish line :-D

Yeah, if he was the commentator for other things then it would make them so much better :-D
    Imagine the Curling!
    "AND HE'S TAKEN A SHOT AND OH MY GOD"
    lol

dawn of the dead on 4... cant be bothered with the olympics

DarkKnight;7912689

Reminded me of this from the last Winter Olympics :-D]Link

Sounded like one of those south american football commentators that just completely loose it when a team scores lol.

been having speed skating, ski cross, curling on tv in the background.
    ahh lovely scottish accent ...

there was a strange american commentator who was talking about some other sports and promoting his social networking health site, WEIRD! he's not on anymore.

Curling is awesome, been playing 7 years, made international once lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Should Cyclists pay road tax and insurance?11
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1117
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5042509
      4. word association Game72944199

See more discussions