Anybody willing to get me a o2 priority ticket number

Found 30th Sep 2011
Hi
My daughter is wanting me to book 2 tickets to see one direction in manchester on the 22nd december and i was planning on going online or ringing ticketmaster tomorrow.
but she's told me you can book a hour earlier if you have the o2 pririty number .
We are all on Orange so cant do it,but is it true anyway ?
is it just a case of sending a txt and you get the pririty number txt back to you?
Cheers for any help
steve
Community Updates
MiscO2
10 Comments
tickets are available at 10 am tomorrow so same time as priority i think and its not a text ticket as u do it online via signing into a priority account and then buying the tickets through there, so the only way u can do it is by using someones account.
5. How do I buy Priority Tickets?
For events at The O2 arena: buy online

O2 customers can buy Priority Tickets online by going to o2.co.uk/pri…ity. On the page there will be links out to the ticket purchase page on Ticketmaster. You can only buy Priority Tickets while the offer is running and if there are still Priority Tickets available.
For events at The O2 arena: buy over the phone

Call 2402* from your O2 mobile and you'll be connected to a dedicated Ticketmaster line. You must always call from the number you've registered for Priority Tickets.
For events at O2 Academy venues across the UK

O2 customers can buy Priority Tickets. On the page there will be links to the ticket purchase page on TicketWeb (O2 Apollo Manchester is Ticketmaster). You can only buy Priority Tickets while the offer is running and if there are still Priority Tickets available.
For music concerts at non-O2 venues across the UK

Go to the event you're looking for. Click on the Ticketmaster link where you can apply to buy your tickets.
6. How many Priority Tickets can I buy?

You can buy up to six tickets for each event. It may be less, depending on the event. It's always best to check the terms and conditions when you click through to purchase the tickets.
7. Why are tickets for The O2 being sold on secondary sales websites?

The O2 has a zero tolerance policy on the selling-on of tickets for events at the venue. All tickets that are sold-on are invalid and will be made void by the venue wherever possible.

There is a dedicated tout team at The O2 that works towards stopping ticket touting both in person and online. The O2's customer services team also offers seven-days-a-week advice to victims of ticket touting. Call 0208 463 2000.

This is the only info i could find, i think you need to be on o2 though!
Original Poster
Oh right cheers for the info anyway ,
looks like ill be trying my look online/phone
did u manage to get tickets?
Original Poster
hi yeah did get some tickets eventually ...
was a nightmare 2 set of parents both ringing and on website from 10am but constantly engaged and web site crashing,
then ticketmaster announced at 10.20 that the Manchester tickets we wanted had sold out.
so tried ringing ticket line and eventually got through and had to get them tickets for Blackpool .
things you do for your kids lol, it really does my head in though these music company's make it so its a big frenzy by putting them in small venues because the frenzy gives them publicity .
oh well moan over lol thanks for asking
ah good good, yeah it was a nightmare for me to. got them though xxx aparently released tickets at 9.55 so was very unfair
Original Poster
Thats not on if its true that!
Where did you buy tickets for, so did you manage to get them from ticketmaster cause we couldnt get through to them once
stefromuk

Thats not on if its true that!Where did you buy tickets for, so did you … Thats not on if its true that!Where did you buy tickets for, so did you manage to get them from ticketmaster cause we couldnt get through to them once

yeah thats what websites said because my friend bought hers at four minutes to ten and i was like what? I bought mine via an individual site as i tried for ticketmaster ended up getting one set of tickets(4x) but were on upper balcony so thought that was bad then went on to the specific venue site and managed to get them for terrace so much better, what about you?
Original Poster
i managed to get 3 tickets for the stalls about half way so not too bad seats ,that's at Blackpool Apollo.
whats the name of the site you bought them from i've been looking for trustworthy sites never know which ones are legit,
wheres your tickets for you didn't say
all. My friend has just purchased 2 tickets for me for the Beyonce concert using his O2 priority. He got the tickets using his email and address. Is there a way for him to transfer to me so the tickets and corresponding emails will be sent to my address? I would appreciate some help on this. Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants