Found 7th May 2009
im sick of doing surveys and getting nowt

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Original Poster Banned

just thought ide let you know incase you interested - lol

I don't get surveys from them at all anymore.

Thank goodness for Harrispolls, pinecone and focusline

Banned

lol, ive been with student research panel since starting uni, im about to graduate and still havent had enough points to claim despite filling in every one im sent

these companies must make a mint in people just giving up on raising enough points.

Original Poster Banned

grex9101;5150512

I don't get surveys from them at all anymore.Thank goodness for … I don't get surveys from them at all anymore.Thank goodness for Harrispolls, pinecone and focusline

i've had a few but never seem to get anything for them, oh focusline, not heard of that one

Banned

grex9101;5150512

I don't get surveys from them at all anymore.Thank goodness for … I don't get surveys from them at all anymore.Thank goodness for Harrispolls, pinecone and focusline

lol, do you have a job? i will have to look into those once my uni work is done n dusted

sassie;5150527

i've had a few but never seem to get anything for them, oh focusline, not … i've had a few but never seem to get anything for them, oh focusline, not heard of that one

Focusline are quite good, pay in dollars in paypal (exchange rate helps at the mo!)

You get a couple of $15-$20 surveys from time to time, cashout is only $25 (around £17), highly recommend them.

focuslinesurveys.com/das…php

H_K;5150530

lol, do you have a job? i will have to look into those once my uni … lol, do you have a job? i will have to look into those once my uni work is done n dusted

Yeah, got a job :roll:

But I get a fair bit more from doing these, IMO worthwhile doing.

Did a fairly big list here:

hotukdeals.com/ite…r-/

If you're looking to sign up to more :thumbsup:

Banned

hmm will have to check out

Original Poster Banned

thanks grex, have signed up and at $6 already - lol

sassie;5150777

thanks grex, have signed up and at $6 already - lol

Nice work!!!

The only thing I'm not convinced about them is the "validation" they apparently do before your balance becomes available, that said I've never had a payment declined so fair enough :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

grex9101;5150838

Nice work!!!The only thing I'm not convinced about them is the … Nice work!!!The only thing I'm not convinced about them is the "validation" they apparently do before your balance becomes available, that said I've never had a payment declined so fair enough :thumbsup:

do you get charged fees by paypal for the payment?

sassie;5150852

do you get charged fees by paypal for the payment?

Nope!!!

:thumbsup:

Pretty good, I'm not on commission, honest!!!

Original Poster Banned

grex9101;5150885

Nope!!!:thumbsup:Pretty good, I'm not on commission, honest!!!

cheers, i heard some people have received payments via paypal for doing surveys and been charged (those with upgraded accounts)

sassie;5150907

cheers, i heard some people have received payments via paypal for doing … cheers, i heard some people have received payments via paypal for doing surveys and been charged (those with upgraded accounts)

I have a premier account, and don't get charged (apart from 25p I think for withdrawing)

Original Poster Banned

grex9101;5150945

I have a premier account, and don't get charged (apart from 25p I think … I have a premier account, and don't get charged (apart from 25p I think for withdrawing)

okey doke, do they send you surveys or you have to log in to find them, when i registered there was 3 there, but when i went to them each one was already filled

sassie;5150952

okey doke, do they send you surveys or you have to log in to find them, … okey doke, do they send you surveys or you have to log in to find them, when i registered there was 3 there, but when i went to them each one was already filled

They generally send you them but you'll find they appear on your dashboard a good few hours before.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564102
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247569
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769246
    4. EA shuts down Visceral Games.33

See more discussions