Groups

anybody work in starbucks?

Banned
    daughter wants one of those big large mugs from there, do they still sell them?

24 Comments

yes they do

Original Poster Banned

boothy;6615400

yes they do

daughter went in today and the only ones she saw for sale where different ones, do you have to ask to buy the normal big ones?

think bigger branches have better ranges....is she wanting the plain white with the starbucks logo

sassie;6615466

daughter went in today and the only ones she saw for sale where different … daughter went in today and the only ones she saw for sale where different ones, do you have to ask to buy the normal big ones?

Buy a large coffee, and a small mug...... drink some of the coffee, tip the rest in the small mug and take the large mug home with you :-D

Original Poster Banned

boothy;6615485

think bigger branches have better ranges....is she wanting the plain … think bigger branches have better ranges....is she wanting the plain white with the starbucks logo

yeah but the biggest one, think its the venti size (holds 20oz)

nick one is the best bet........if not ask staff think they are a tenner though

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;6615500

Buy a large coffee, and a small mug...... drink some of the coffee, tip … Buy a large coffee, and a small mug...... drink some of the coffee, tip the rest in the small mug and take the large mug home with you :-D

boothy;6615528

nick one is the best bet........if not ask staff think they are a tenner … nick one is the best bet........if not ask staff think they are a tenner though

not an option, but thanks anyway :thumbsup:

they sell em on fleabay

bitseylango;6615581

they sell em on fleabay

mainly fake though

im pretty sure i saw the gift sets with mug(s) in the Boots xmas book, hth

]http//ww…y=0

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;6615642

im pretty sure i saw the gift sets with mug(s) in the Boots xmas book, … im pretty sure i saw the gift sets with mug(s) in the Boots xmas book, hth]http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearchResultView?storeId=10052&catalogId=11051&langId=-1&pageSize=12&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&searchTerm=starbucks&x=0&y=0

nikkib123;6615644

Hi SassIn the Boots Christmas brouchure they have a Starbucks set with … Hi SassIn the Boots Christmas brouchure they have a Starbucks set with coffee and big mug for £10

thanks both, but its the big round one she wants, not the tall one :thumbsup:

sassie;6615662

thanks both, but its the big round one she wants, not the tall one … thanks both, but its the big round one she wants, not the tall one :thumbsup:

going to meadowhall on tues/wed will have a gander if you wish as they have 3 branches in there

sassie;6615662

thanks both, but its the big round one she wants, not the tall one … thanks both, but its the big round one she wants, not the tall one :thumbsup:

hope you get one, I would try asking in the shop :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

boothy;6615672

going to meadowhall on tues/wed will have a gander if you wish as they … going to meadowhall on tues/wed will have a gander if you wish as they have 3 branches in there

yes please, could you see how much they are please, it isnt a cafe i go into, cant afford to drink coffee at places like that :oops:

sassie;6615691

yes please, could you see how much they are please, it isnt a cafe i go … yes please, could you see how much they are please, it isnt a cafe i go into, cant afford to drink coffee at places like that :oops:

ok..the big round one not the long tall one,correct?

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;6615674

hope you get one, I would try asking in the shop :thumbsup:

would like to get her one for her xmas sack, although shes 16 she still has a stocking - lol

Original Poster Banned

boothy;6615703

ok..the big round one not the long tall one,correct?

yeah the biggest round one, not the tall ones :thumbsup:

sassie;6615717

yeah the biggest round one, not the tall ones :thumbsup:

ok will have a goosey

Original Poster Banned

boothy;6615725

ok will have a goosey

thanks hun, sweetie, kissie, kissie, kissie :thumbsup:

caramel cream frappucino, yummyyyy :oops:

sassie;6615742

thanks hun, sweetie, kissie, kissie, kissie :thumbsup:

none of that crap please or I wont look:)

Original Poster Banned

boothy;6615766

none of that crap please or I wont look:)

pmsl

YAYY!!!! They do sell them - I went and checked in one in the Arndale in Manchester this morning afetr reading your question. The huge one was £6.95 and the small one was £5.95!

just nick one, half my glasses i nicked from pubs, ie got guiness ones, peroni, becks, tennents fosters lol and a fww others, might nick myself one of these mugs now :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1616
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047171
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30121
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767408

See more discussions