Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyne know the best price for Resident Evil 5

On PS3 please

Cheers

9 Comments

amazon.co.uk/exe…-21

RRP:£44.99 Price:[SIZE=4][COLOR=#990000]£29.99[/COLOR][/SIZE] delivered

I know many places have it for 29.99 delivered. Argos, amazon.

Best keep an eye on shopto, good prices and reliable delivery esp day before release .

Hi there,
    Try here
    ]http//ww…uk/

Pretty reliable :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks for yr replys

Appreciate it

Amazon seem to be out of stock today. Shopto are a bit more expensive.

I played the demo and was unsure of the game at first. But then I watched Playr and it looked great. So will definitely buy it.

matedodgy;4535259

I played the demo and was unsure of the game at first. But then I … I played the demo and was unsure of the game at first. But then I watched Playr and it looked great. So will definitely buy it.

Can you post the link to the video on 'Playr' (whatever that is? :))

I agree with the demo, I turned it off after 5 minutes!

I'd stick with Shopto as preorders usually turn up on a Wednesday from them.

rawkinrich;4564709

Can you post the link to the video on 'Playr' (whatever that is? :))I … Can you post the link to the video on 'Playr' (whatever that is? :))I agree with the demo, I turned it off after 5 minutes!

i guess they mean this, scroll down

playrhq.wordpress.com/

EDIT: The video has been removed from the site!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767414
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671410

See more discussions