Groups

Anyone a little drunk?

Banned
    Not been out tonight, but still decided to have around 10 cans. How's everyones night been?

59 Comments

you drunk again :shock:

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5414628

you drunk again :shock:

I was actually gonna mention u LFC in my original post. I am a student, who's just finished exams so what do you expect? How are u Miss? xx

Just finished a 2pm to midnight shift at work so shattered

dandoc2;5414641

Lightweight - i'm 7pm - 7am

davidhurn;5414640

I was actually gonna mention u LFC in my original post. I am a student, … I was actually gonna mention u LFC in my original post. I am a student, who's just finished exams so what do you expect? How are u Miss? xx

mention me :-D me is famous lol...... i'd expect you to not be able to type proper by now i'm good ta hun..... off to bed soon tho have a busy day tomorrow....... hope your exams went well :thumbsup: xx

Original Poster Banned

dandoc2;5414641

No drink for you then? What job do you do btw?

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5414669

mention me :-D me is famous lol...... i'd expect you to not be able to … mention me :-D me is famous lol...... i'd expect you to not be able to type proper by now i'm good ta hun..... off to bed soon tho have a busy day tomorrow....... hope your exams went well :thumbsup: xx

Oh don't be boring, stay up and entertain. I'm not actually that bad :p! They did go well to be fair! U not on the good old wine this weekend? xx

davidhurn;5414687

Oh don't be boring, stay up and entertain. I'm not actually that bad :p! … Oh don't be boring, stay up and entertain. I'm not actually that bad :p! They did go well to be fair! U not on the good old wine this weekend? xx

:lol: and how do you expect me to entertain
    no wine tonight for me...... saving myself for tomorrow bud :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5414704

:lol: and how do you expect me to entertain :pno wine tonight for … :lol: and how do you expect me to entertain :pno wine tonight for me...... saving myself for tomorrow bud :thumbsup:

What are ur plans for 2moz? Will prob be on it again 2moz, before heading back on Tuesday for the reality of home and having to get a job. Entertain me how u like! U just generally make me laugh so that's good enough. :whistling: x

Allright bud! Been watching Cantona on jonathen ross that i sky +'ed! Such a ledge!! "i am not a man I am Cantona" haha ! U finished uni exams now? Hey lfc

I have no money at all so decided to get the silver jar out and fork out for a few cans. Can't not drink at the weekend - its a sin!

My night has been pretty okay so far, few bevvies and CoD4 on the 360 and now Mr.Bean

davidhurn;5414713

What are ur plans for 2moz? Will prob be on it again 2moz, before heading … What are ur plans for 2moz? Will prob be on it again 2moz, before heading back on Tuesday for the reality of home and having to get a job. Entertain me how u like! U just generally make me laugh so that's good enough. :whistling: x

i have company tomorrow night so will be drinking :-D good for you hun.... nowt wrong with a drink or 10 lol...... awww glad i can make you laugh :thumbsup: xx

Original Poster Banned

Cantona_7;5414716

Allright bud! Been watching Cantona on jonathen ross that i sky +'ed! … Allright bud! Been watching Cantona on jonathen ross that i sky +'ed! Such a ledge!! "i am not a man I am Cantona" haha ! U finished uni exams now? Hey lfc

Haha, even though I'm a Rovers fan I absolutely love Cantona in his day and especially his cocky chip against Sunderland. He's menna be on radio one this week, but will have to defo check him out on Jonathan Ross.

Been out to my local, did karaoke, had a few drinks I hardly ever drink but let my hair down a little..needed too had good night am going to bed with chocolatre.

Original Poster Banned

Meadsy4742;5414725

I have no money at all so decided to get the silver jar out and fork out … I have no money at all so decided to get the silver jar out and fork out for a few cans. Can't not drink at the weekend - its a sin! My night has been pretty okay so far, few bevvies and CoD4 on the 360 and now Mr.Bean

Sounds good, I'm currently attempting to beat Real Madrid on top player with Blackburn. it might be hard with me being inebriated lol.

Cantona_7;5414716

Allright bud! Been watching Cantona on jonathen ross that i sky +'ed! … Allright bud! Been watching Cantona on jonathen ross that i sky +'ed! Such a ledge!! "i am not a man I am Cantona" haha ! U finished uni exams now? Hey lfc

hello gorgeous :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

scabbers;5414745

Been out to my local, did karaoke, had a few drinks I hardly ever drink … Been out to my local, did karaoke, had a few drinks I hardly ever drink but let my hair down a little..needed too had good night am going to bed with chocolatre.

Sounds good. I hate karaoke, but the 'few drinks' sounds all good :roll:

davidhurn;5414749

Sounds good, I'm currently attempting to beat Real Madrid on top player … Sounds good, I'm currently attempting to beat Real Madrid on top player with Blackburn. it might be hard with me being inebriated lol.

Top Player? Whats that?

scabbers;5414745

Been out to my local, did karaoke, had a few drinks I hardly ever drink … Been out to my local, did karaoke, had a few drinks I hardly ever drink but let my hair down a little..needed too had good night am going to bed with chocolatre.

Hot chocolate hopefully - or do you mean a bar of :w00t:

davidhurn;5414740

Haha, even though I'm a Rovers fan I absolutely love Cantona in his day … Haha, even though I'm a Rovers fan I absolutely love Cantona in his day and especially his cocky chip against Sunderland. He's menna be on radio one this week, but will have to defo check him out on Jonathan Ross.

You cant but love him, so arrogant, but backed it up!! I am getting my signed Cantona shirt framed this weekend, to go with my photograph of my arm round him at the Cliffe training ground from 94!!!! Hows ur betting / giving up betting going!! England to win both halves tomoz 1.50+ on betfair :whistling:

Apples o'clock:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Meadsy4742;5414757

Top Player? Whats that?

Sorry, the top level on pro evo!

Original Poster Banned

Everyone turn on radio one. They have some absolute hardcore tunes raving! (Btw I'm no chav, just love a bit of trance)

davidhurn;5414780

Everyone turn on radio one. They have some absolute hardcore tunes … Everyone turn on radio one. They have some absolute hardcore tunes raving! (Btw I'm no chav, just love a bit of trance)

:lol:

lfc_engravedonheart;5414787

:lol:

:x BED YOU !!!

Original Poster Banned

Cantona_7;5414761

You cant but love him, so arrogant, but backed it up!! I am getting my … You cant but love him, so arrogant, but backed it up!! I am getting my signed Cantona shirt framed this weekend, to go with my photograph of my arm round him at the Cliffe training ground from 94!!!! Hows ur betting / giving up betting going!! England to win both halves tomoz 1.50+ on betfair :whistling:

Not a bad bet. Having to stop though, only have £100 to my name as the parents have subbed me! Iphone is to be sold 2moz, prob on here lol. Might have to whack a cheeky £10 on it though!!

right all i'm off to bed..... too much talk of cantona :x

night night all xx

Rockhound;5414793

:x BED YOU !!!

i'm off hun

davidhurn;5414780

Everyone turn on radio one. They have some absolute hardcore tunes … Everyone turn on radio one. They have some absolute hardcore tunes raving! (Btw I'm no chav, just love a bit of trance)

Sounds like someone putting up a shed...:p

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;5414790

Me too I am no chav lol :oops:

Good stuff. Judge Jules and now Kutski!

Original Poster Banned

Rockhound;5414801

Sounds like someone putting up a shed...:p

Lol each to their own!

davidhurn;5414807

Lol each to their own!

Yeah...sorry mate ..doesnt pull my mongoose...

lfc_engravedonheart;5414796

right all i'm off to bed..... too much talk of cantona :x :pnight night … right all i'm off to bed..... too much talk of cantona :x :pnight night all xx

Take care Lynds x

Original Poster Banned

Rockhound;5414814

Yeah...sorry mate ..doesnt pull my mongoose...

No its fine mate! Lol.

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;5414820

:thumbsup:

Tinkerbell, hows ur night been'? U must be a similar age to me if you're loving these raving tunes?!

darren9030;5414828

Take care Lynds x

thanks hun you too x

Original Poster Banned

darren9030;5414828

Take care Lynds x

Darren good evening. Thanks for the rep the other week! What are ur plans for the weekend?

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5414833

thanks hun you too x

Night night Miss xx

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;5414837

I am 28

Kind of similar...

davidhurn;5414838

Night night Miss xx

night hun xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917255
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764139
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846146
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213611

See more discussions