Groups

Anyone a member of disqworld?

I've been trying to register for a week !
    I've 2 email address's and the site say there both banned?? Which I can't understand as I've never been there before . . .

I've emailed the admin address and got no response (after a week). Anyone know if they don't like google or gmail acc's ?

Thanks.

6 Comments

you have to use a domain email

Banned

I had a membeship once. Never used it. Don't even know my loggin details anymore! But I do remember it took yonks to get a loggin!

Original Poster

strike;4826240

you have to use a domain email

Don't have one, apart from a work one and I'm not using that...

How come ? Most sites allow google/gmail/hotmail, what's their problem with them ?

Banned

steve1221;4826275

Don't have one, apart from a work one and I'm not using that...How come ? … Don't have one, apart from a work one and I'm not using that...How come ? Most sites allow google/gmail/hotmail, what's their problem with them ?

They are throw away accounts. Your own domain won't be. Having said that, they are still easy enough to get!

I had the same trouble, I contacted a couple of the mods trough the forum page - and they let me in with my yahoo account with no hasstle.

worto.

Original Poster

I've opened a GMX acc, that works. can't see the point, if they don't want people using 'free' acc they should block them all.
    It would also save everyone a lot of time if they took the time to say that on the reg page rather than just coming back with banned! and no explanation.

In the end I suppose you can't expect a lot from a site run by school kids.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?88
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126

See more discussions