Groups

Anyone Able to PhotoShop or perform Art Work with this?

I'm looking for help from you fellow helpful HUKDers... I have asked before but not had any help. It is a theatre flyer for the production, The King and I...

I have this as a template: lookpic.com/i/6…peg
    but don't like the font.
    I like the font 'viner' and am open to ideas.

Anything goes really and any colour.

Many thanks in advance

19 Comments

Original Poster

lookpic.com/i/6…peg
    direct link
    as I said, font 'viner' looks better and maybe a red background instead of pink?
    I will paste our logo and dates over the top or I can provide the attachments on an email if preferred.

Ill give it a go

So do you just want the font on the sample changed? Or are you after someone to draft up an entire new flyer based on the sample one?

Hope you have the copyright to use the picture if you plan to release your own version.

Original Poster

oldmanhouse;8628348

So do you just want the font on the sample changed? Or are you after … So do you just want the font on the sample changed? Or are you after someone to draft up an entire new flyer based on the sample one?

anything goes, I'm not very good at this sort of thing so am open to ideas to what would look good ready to print

Nearly Done!

Well here's the sample with "Viner hand ITC" as the font (I presume that was the one you were after)
    img266.imageshack.us/img…png

Original Poster

wow, thanks to both of you. Can I ask one thing, could you please have it typed as follows:
    The King and I
    my wife doesn't want Capitol letters. Also she likes the Rodgers and Hammerstein's in title font also in the same font. Many thanks, rep to you both. The red background looks great!

think;8628497

wow, thanks to both of you. Can I ask one thing, could you please have it … wow, thanks to both of you. Can I ask one thing, could you please have it typed as follows:The King and Imy wife doesn't want Capitol letters. Also she likes the Rodgers and Hammerstein's in title font also in the same font. Many thanks, rep to you both. The red background looks great!

Will do now, but i think dark blue would suit this pic better, but up to you.

Original Poster

JaYy_dOg;8628509

Will do now, but i think dark blue would suit this pic better, but up to … Will do now, but i think dark blue would suit this pic better, but up to you.

if its easy to do, could we have a look at both colours please? :oops:

Will try blue now.

It wont turn work, the edges are reddish, im sure the other person would be able to show you that.

Just thought I'd have a go too , totaly different fonts just to see how it looks .
    http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t295/Rickardo_21/theking2.jpg

Original Poster

can we please have the word 'and' instead of &...

Many thanks

Original Poster

Thanks tatemze, can Rogers and H be in same font and do you have a link for large size for print quality?

I'm fussy

think;8629142

Thanks tatemze, can Rogers and H be in same font and do you have a link … Thanks tatemze, can Rogers and H be in same font and do you have a link for large size for print quality?I'm fussy

img691.imageshack.us/img…jpg blue
    img16.imageshack.us/img…jpg red

the links take you to about a4 size, thats what size you gave us, is that big enough?

Original Poster

thanks everyone, repped you. My wife is just leaving with the print outs for a theatre meeting. The theatre is a registered charity so thanks once again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions