Anyone able to recommended a android smart Watch ?

Found 22nd MayEdited by:"SusieQuest"
i was looking around mostly on gearbest and didn't realise how many different ones you can buy, so i was wondering if anyone knows which was a good one to buy out there please ? between £50-£90 if possible

huge thanks
Community Updates
AskAccessories
7 Comments
amazfit brand
You aren't going to get a good smartwatch at that price IMO. You may be able to pick up an older model second-hand for that much though. I'd recommend holding off until later on this year when the new QC Wear OS chip launches as previous gen watches will likely face a significant price drop
Samsung one is verrryyyy good
Merry0002 h, 32 m ago

Samsung one is verrryyyy good

I had the Samsung gear 2 pro, I paid £85 second hand. Used it a day. Loved the thing but battery life was around 9 hours of fair/often use (was tracking all my workouts and playing around with it).

I sold that 3 days later.

The amazfit bip looks great at around £45-55. Has been on sale at I believe £32-39 before.
Edited by: "kos1c" 22nd May
Pebble time. Without question the best budget smartwatch available. They have been discontinued but are still worth the money.

uk.webuy.com/sea…ime
kos1c19 h, 0 m ago

I had the Samsung gear 2 pro, I paid £85 second hand. Used it a day. Loved …I had the Samsung gear 2 pro, I paid £85 second hand. Used it a day. Loved the thing but battery life was around 9 hours of fair/often use (was tracking all my workouts and playing around with it). I sold that 3 days later. The amazfit bip looks great at around £45-55. Has been on sale at I believe £32-39 before.

The best review comment I have seen for the bip was, to quote “a bit like a Fisher Price version of Cupertino's smartwatch“

but for the price I don’t think you could complain at the price even if it doesn’t work for long
well i want to say thanks for all the input guys. i was looking into the pebble which isnt bad from what ive seen but i see they have stopped making them after fitbit bought the company and not sure if these watches use updates like phones because i have never had one yet. The amazfit bip seamed ok i guess...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions