Groups

Anyone about for a chat?

Banned
    I'm not bored. I'm not lonely. I'm not an egyptian.

But I sure would like a chat. Why must I turn into an american in times like this?

13 Comments

....................?

Original Poster Banned

You are both lucky. I've confided in the one person I can trust, maybe. Goodbye woe, hello broken friendship.

Oh hai.

Original Poster Banned

emasu;2529324

Oh hai.

Is it just me, or is CO2 getting stronger?

So, why are you still up?

Original Poster Banned

dxx;2529327

So, why are you still up?

Can I use my imagination? The truth seems so dull.

Maybe I can just ask why you are still up?

Shania Twain on teh radio

I'm still up because I was at a mate's house talking about music, people, and making a website for his band, and I drank an epic amount of tea. I got home 50 minutes ago, but can't seep now.

God, although i really should try. I need to meet a mate in town in a few hours time, and if i get no sleep, i'll get epic-grumpy later on.

I'm still trying to work out what PC bits to upgrade after about 3 months...

I think i've got it now after all night debating.

Original Poster Banned

dxx;2529332

God, although i really should try. I need to meet a mate in town in a few … God, although i really should try. I need to meet a mate in town in a few hours time, and if i get no sleep, i'll get epic-grumpy later on.

Sleep! I like you. Everything in your life is epic, you are Lord Of The Rings!

5.00 and you lot are still up - you nutters!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions