Groups

Anyone addicted to Glee?

Banned
    It's like a grown-up version of HSM and the soundtracks are infectious. Bought the first two soundtracks from America and everyone can't help but dance and sing like an idiot to them.

23 Comments

Im full on hooked!

Banned

oh yeah ,...................!

fam.......e........gle.....e.......pis........h

me too, I LOVE IT.

yeah its pretty damn good! I found myself downloading the tracks straight after the episode, so bit the bullet and just bought the album.
    Between that, 24, Lost, Single Married Other and True Blood, I don't know how I have time to do anything else!

never even heard of it.

Original Poster Banned

greyparrot;7935521

never even heard of it.

It's on channel 4.

Also, you can catch-up on 4od.

I dont mind it, pure cheese. Can't believe only 13 episodes this season, but apparently filming more.

Yup, we're watching Bones, Dexter, 24, House, HIMYM, Modern Family, Human Target, Fringe, Lost, Men of a Certain Age, True Blood, Flash Forward will be back soon and now Glee, I'm surprised we have time to do anything else.

AshleyRFC;7935672

Yup, we're watching Bones, Dexter, 24, House, HIMYM, Modern Family, Human … Yup, we're watching Bones, Dexter, 24, House, HIMYM, Modern Family, Human Target, Fringe, Lost, Men of a Certain Age, True Blood, Flash Forward will be back soon and now Glee, I'm surprised we have time to do anything else.

When are Dexter and House on? (and what's HIMYM?).

just another version of high school musical if you ask me

glee is awesome (no homo)

keep holding on is an awesome song and halo/walking on sunshine mash up.

Also Kristen Chenworth and Lea Michele (sp) with Maybe this time from Cabaret

oh and Defying Gravity

ahh man its allll gooood! (no homo)
    wow sounding like a strong homo now but it is awesome lol

Original Poster Banned

roryk83;7936431

just another version of high school musical if you ask me

Because you'd expect a Disney tween movie and a show from the creator of Nip/Tuck to be thematically similar:roll:

Oh wait, they're both shows with teens singing.

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;7936468

glee is awesomekeep holding on is an awesome song and halo/walking on … glee is awesomekeep holding on is an awesome song and halo/walking on sunshine mash up.Also Kristen Chenworth and Lea Michele (sp) with Maybe this time from Cabaretoh and Defying Gravityahh man its allll gooood!wow sounding like a strong homo now but it is awesome lol

She is hawt! :-D

Banned

Trauts78;7935664

I dont mind it, pure cheese. Can't believe only 13 episodes this season, … I dont mind it, pure cheese. Can't believe only 13 episodes this season, but apparently filming more.

There aren't only 13 episodes, they are on a mid season break thats all.
    Typical american production, get an initial order for half a season then the network decides if they want more aftert seeing viewing figures.

colinsunderland;7936847

There aren't only 13 episodes, they are on a mid season break thats all. … There aren't only 13 episodes, they are on a mid season break thats all. Typical american production, get an initial order for half a season then the network decides if they want more aftert seeing viewing figures.

yup back on in april

idina menzel is in 9 episodes also according to imdb

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;7937049

yup back on in aprilidina menzel is in 9 episodes also according to imdb

Is it wrong that I'm excited by that:oops:

Look, I just really like Rent okay....off to have 10 pints and lift some weights.:whistling:

FilthAndFurry;7937071

Is it wrong that I'm excited by that:oops:Look, I just really like Rent … Is it wrong that I'm excited by that:oops:Look, I just really like Rent okay....off to have 10 pints and lift some weights.:whistling:

no, she should be good in it, and no doubt will sing some songs which wil be cool.

(no homo)

i love it, maybe a little too much :lol:

micoo;7937146

i love it, maybe a little too much :lol:

strong homo

Banned

Not addicted to Glee as such................but Rachel.............thats another story

shibi din;7935731

When are Dexter and House on? (and what's HIMYM?).

Lol I dunno, we've already started Season 4 of Dexter and Season 6 of House I think it is, and HIMYM is How I Met Your Mother.:thumbsup:

http://www.e4.com/media/0651BF63-1583-473F-9680-48A559F2B4E6_extra.jpg

Lovely.

Banned

numptyj;7937221

strong homo

micoo defend yourself man.!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay715
      2. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked22
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32166
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1329

See more discussions