Anyone after a cheap fitness watch? (lightning deal)

Found 20th Dec 2017
Pink only, £13.98 on Lightning Deal

I tried post it as a deal, but I'm not allowed to because it doesn't exist, despite the fact that it very much does

Handy if you want a cheap alternative to a fitbit for someone that won't get the value out of a fitbit. These are also pretty good as a smart watch for call notifications etc, as well as a normal watch.

The deal will end in about 50 mins and is around 45% claimed so far. As per the title, it's only available in pink and seems to normally be £50, but has been £25 before

2860519.jpg
Community Updates
MiscSports & Fitness
12 Comments
Either I've gone completely crazy but it seems to be saying available from 3rd party sellers only?
Original Poster
chuckiedoll4 m ago

Either I've gone completely crazy but it seems to be saying available from …Either I've gone completely crazy but it seems to be saying available from 3rd party sellers only?

Add the following to the end of the URL

ref=gbps_img_m-5_26d1_3a43a592?smid=A2RHMR8KXB8R7Q&pf_rd_p=323c0d7c-3f04-4a0b-b4c0-565b651026d1&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=14351804031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=81P0E68J5F79M08BY320
I just went through lightening deals on the app until I found it.
Original Poster
chuckiedoll4 m ago

I just went through lightening deals on the app until I found it.

I think HUKD's URL modifying deletes the URL string that makes the lightning deal visible

Anyway, if you don't mind a pink one (ooh err), it's a decent price for UK/Prime
Price has been updated to £49.99
Original Poster
sydney8718 m ago

Price has been updated to £49.99

Nope, still works.

Just have to make sure the following is at the end of the string (it's getting stripped out by this site's link)

ref=gbps_img_m-5_26d1_3a43a592?smid=A2RHMR8KXB8R7Q

Edit - try this? goo.gl/Jpwu2S
Edited by: "chuffedfox" 20th Dec 2017
Original Poster
Now ended - hope it was of help to someone
Gutted I missed this! Maybe if they allowed it to stay in deals I would have seen it
Original Poster
nraja1 m ago

Gutted I missed this! Maybe if they allowed it to stay in deals I would …Gutted I missed this! Maybe if they allowed it to stay in deals I would have seen it

That was the hope. I did my best
Hmm... I know I’m late, just saying that I got one of these last year as a gift, not sure if it’s the same one, but it was designed by someone in China with very basic understanding of English grammar. I think it was what you’d call a scam product, but not too sure - just be careful when looking at these sorts of thing
Edited by: "hgraham4" 21st Dec 2017
Original Poster
hgraham41 h, 16 m ago

Hmm... I know I’m late, just saying that I got one of these last year as a …Hmm... I know I’m late, just saying that I got one of these last year as a gift, not sure if it’s the same one, but it was designed by someone in China with very basic understanding of English grammar. I think it was what you’d call a scam product, but not too sure - just be careful when looking at these sorts of thing

I got a similar one off Amazon, and they are all very much of a muchness.

That being said, it was an accurate pedometer, a perfectly functional smart watch, and held charge for a couple of weeks easily.

It can be hit and miss I guess, but I don't see why fit bits come with the premium
chuffedfox14 m ago

I got a similar one off Amazon, and they are all very much of a … I got a similar one off Amazon, and they are all very much of a muchness.That being said, it was an accurate pedometer, a perfectly functional smart watch, and held charge for a couple of weeks easily.It can be hit and miss I guess, but I don't see why fit bits come with the premium

I agree my phone counts the few steps I manage, but I’d definitely go unbranded if I was to get one
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions