Groups

Anyone any good with ps3 jailbreak?

Anyone know much about it? im not having much luck with setting up the FTP transfer for games or playing them from an external harddrive.

Anyone got them working?

4 Comments

hotukdeals.com/mis…ost Whole thread dedicated to the PSJailbreak

What problems are you having with the External Drive?

As for FTP, what are the error's you are getting?

Few more details will help get answers.

Original Poster

Basically the external hard drive shows up on the playstation but does not show up in the back up manager,

got my folders set to GAMEZ/BL..... ( What ever the game is)

As for FTP i just cant get it to connect, im not totally sure how to do it from the start though,

lastlaststar

Basically the external hard drive shows up on the playstation but does … Basically the external hard drive shows up on the playstation but does not show up in the back up manager,got my folders set to GAMEZ/BL..... ( What ever the game is)As for FTP i just cant get it to connect, im not totally sure how to do it from the start though,

Which version of Backup Manager are you using? Also inside the GAMEZ folder do you have any other named folders? Like GAMEZ/GTA 4/BL....? and this is on the route of the harddrive formatted to FAT32? Also, what game is it? as some games with files bigger than 4gb need to be ftp'd.

As for the FTP, are you connecting Wired or Wireless? Make sure you have port 21 forwarded if you are behind a firewall, and on your router also if you are using one. Mine I use Filezilla on pc connected via Ethernet cable

There's already a thread for this
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846326
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1727
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1219
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3401233

See more discussions