Anyone any tips on making Chicken Kieves?

8 replies
Found 23rd Mar 2010
Going to attempt them tonight, anyone have any tips? Never made them before.

1. Misc
  2. Chicken
8 Comments

Banned

look up a recipie and follow it would be my tip of the day

Banned

dont overcook them...or under cook them

seriously they are so simple to make!

Cut chicken, stuff chicken, roll chicken, wrap in breadcrumbs, cook, done

if your making garlic ones, slice chicken breast stuff with garlic butter, melt some garlic butter and brush the breast with it then roll in breadcrumbs, oven cook for about 20-25 mins

yummy

or even nicer stuff with chopped up bacon onion and cheese mmmmmmmmmm

Banned

ODB_69;8182817

dont overcook them...or under cook themseriously they are so simple to … dont overcook them...or under cook themseriously they are so simple to make!Cut chicken, stuff chicken, roll chicken, wrap in breadcrumbs, cook, done

This infact think I may do them tonight now, they are so lush and so easy!

Original Poster

thanks

i might just have the pre made ones we got from tesco tonight yummm lol

Remove the fillet from the breast, flatten out the breast with a hammer or rolling pin (makes it easier to roll around the butter). Roll around a sausage-shaped length of seasoned garlic butter, then flour-egg-breadcrumbs-egg again and breadcrumbs again (thicker crust helps keep the liquid butter in). Chill for an hr in fridge before frying. Ideally deep-fry in hot oil but definitely not the healthy option! If you are deep-frying, try some deep fried parsley with it.

Banned

maybe mix some cheese into it as well, probs with home made is butter seeps out, put some cheese in to help retain the flavour
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604817
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247640
    3. Wow apple you really are bad1623
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522873

See more discussions