Groups

Anyone applied to the Apprentice?

Banned
    As applications closed at midnight, did any of you on here apply.

Serious answers please.

11 Comments

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/w/why_so_serious_cat-12947.jpg

Did you apply?

I got mine in at 23:55 last night! camera battery died.. had trouble taking a photo but managed it in the end.

What you wondering? :P

Original Poster Banned

5nowman;5596322

Did you apply?I got mine in at 23:55 last night! camera battery died.. … Did you apply?I got mine in at 23:55 last night! camera battery died.. had trouble taking a photo but managed it in the end.What you wondering? :P

I applied yeah.
    Who knows.

At least the people applying from this website know that to stand the most chance of winning, you have to keep your costs down.

Original Poster Banned

peodude;5596458

At least the people applying from this website know that to stand the … At least the people applying from this website know that to stand the most chance of winning, you have to keep your costs down.

lol, good point!:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;5596436

Good luck x

thanks

I applied last year and got accepted in the auditions but didn't end up going!!! I was going to apply this year but didn't realise the application deadline is tonight! Next Year...

Original Poster Banned

gtslr;5597074

I applied last year and got accepted in the auditions but didn't end up … I applied last year and got accepted in the auditions but didn't end up going!!! I was going to apply this year but didn't realise the application deadline is tonight! Next Year...

Care to explain what you did/do?

tinkerbell28;5596436

Good luck x

Ta, good luck Hamm.. see you in the boardroom. We gotta mention hotukdeals if we make it lol

peodude;5596458

At least the people applying from this website know that to stand the … At least the people applying from this website know that to stand the most chance of winning, you have to keep your costs down.

True lol.. so True...

"Sir Alan I am not! ... However.. I am a member of Hotukdeals"

My daughter has applied for young apprentice

Good luck to your daughter... let us know how it goes!

I have my interview next week lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277959
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.1820
      3. word association Game72944190
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764565

See more discussions