Groups

Anyone back on Xbox Live yet??

I tried this morning before i came to work but nothing doing. Not entirely sure when it comes back up UK time, but wanted to know when someone does, are there any immediate changes??

31 Comments

..dont think there are meant to be any changes yet.. just done something, so its ready for the 'change' lol

i have no idea if its up or what time exactly... not tried.

I got bored of playing my 360 offline - something just felt really missing

Cant wait for online to come back so i can update my gamerscore - spent like 3 hours yday doing madden 09 ach - got full 1000G :-D

Wonder if theres anything decent added on the marketplace

I believe live is back u about 9.30 or something

best way to check if its back is try to sign into xbox.com if your friends are online its back

majornelson.com/arc…spx

Still down atm.

He says he will give us an update at 10am UK time.

Original Poster

yeah you dont realise how much you use live until its gone!! Looking forward to getting hold of Banjo Kazooie on Marketplace when its out i know that much!

SteJosh;3081456

http://majornelson.com/archive/2008/09/30/reminder-xbox-live-service-maintenance.aspxStill down atm.He says he will give us an update at 10am UK time.

This was posted an hour ago

This just in: the LIVE maintenance is taking longer thank expected. I'll … This just in: the LIVE maintenance is taking longer thank expected. I'll have an update at 0200 PT. The post has been updated. about 1 hour ago from twitterrific

so basically lives not back till at least 10am as PST is like 8 hours behind

it always takes them an extra 10-12hours whenever they do upgrade.

do you think we will be compensated for the missed xbox live days as we have paid for them

linw;3081600

do you think we will be compensated for the missed xbox live days as we … do you think we will be compensated for the missed xbox live days as we have paid for them

nope
    im using the 1months free atm before i renew for my 3rd xbox live year

is it on yet

Banned

yeah its back on now guys!

i would play but i have no controllers yet

How long has it been off?..............my son has been whinging and moaning that his 360 was broken coz he couldnt get it to go online :oops: I just ignored him :oops:

bitseylango;3082119

How long has it been off?..............my son has been whinging and … How long has it been off?..............my son has been whinging and moaning that his 360 was broken coz he couldnt get it to go online :oops: I just ignored him :oops:

was down for 24 hours.. well turned into more i think.. but least its back now

MissRoo;3082160

was down for 24 hours.. well turned into more i think.. but least its … was down for 24 hours.. well turned into more i think.. but least its back now

thanks Roo, Im such a bad mother, he was moaning that his wireless connection wasnt working, xbox was broken blah blah......my childish answer was "well SELL IT THEN!!!!" :oops:

He should have been sent a message telling him it was going to be down

vengod;3082208

He should have been sent a message telling him it was going to be down

I have no doubt he did, typical 13 year old just looking for an excuse to strop! :roll:

I was planning on playing Castle Crashers with my matey last night but that idea never got off the ground, maybe tonight I shall crash castles!

bitseylango;3082233

I have no doubt he did, typical 13 year old just looking for an excuse to … I have no doubt he did, typical 13 year old just looking for an excuse to strop! :roll:

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Articles/20071211/293.home.alone.121107.jpg

Must make sure I don't buy anything from you then, if you are selling! :-D

bitseylango;3082172

thanks Roo, Im such a bad mother, he was moaning that his wireless … thanks Roo, Im such a bad mother, he was moaning that his wireless connection wasnt working, xbox was broken blah blah......my childish answer was "well SELL IT THEN!!!!" :oops:

deard69;3082410

Must make sure I don't buy anything from you then, if you are selling! :-D

:whistling::whistling:

Back up and working for me.

Ive heard that when they update it next time to change the layout and add the avatars (Mii) it will be down for 4 days

Yep, I think it was back online around an hour ago or so. But I just checked again and its working fine. Cheers.

so is there anything thats different then or was just a preperation for the new look live

I think it was to carry out prep work for there hardware and infrastructure to accommodate the new updates being rolled out soon.

king261;3083398

so is there anything thats different then or was just a preperation for … so is there anything thats different then or was just a preperation for the new look live

Nothing new at the front end, just changes to the XB Live data centers.

u reckon you can get banned with updates if having iextreme consoles I was considering nodding mine but having 2nd thoughts after my last console got banned LOL

MarzBarz;3084016

u reckon you can get banned with updates if having iextreme consoles I … u reckon you can get banned with updates if having iextreme consoles I was considering nodding mine but having 2nd thoughts after my last console got banned LOL

You can always reflash it to the original firmware, though I doubt they'll be able to find you, the last dashboard update got rid of all the checks for flashed firmware so it looks like they may have given up :? Although I won't be turning on my 360 for the first 24 hours of the new dashboard

haha yeh I'm getting it done can't be bothered buying games now this is the first console I've spent 100 pounds on games LOL all my others have been modded or hacked plus loads of good games coming out

Yeah, first console I've bought loads of games for, although all of them have since been sold :-D

Robotochan;3084338

Yeah, first console I've bought loads of games for, although all of them … Yeah, first console I've bought loads of games for, although all of them have since been sold :-D

the 360 is the ONLY console ive bought but never got rid of except for obv reasons of ring of death and needing to get a replacement - ps2 i sold and biught 3 times - 2 times for xbox - 2 time for ds - 3 times for psp - and 4 times for the gamecube

360 once
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????23
      2. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      3. Good Sim only deals??611
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1424

See more discussions