Anyone bartered with Centerparcs for a late deal?

7 replies
Found 22nd Apr 2009
Am thinking of phoning Centerparcs on the 30th April to see if I can get a deal on the 1st May weekend.

I have all the codes going so can get a cheaper price online, but was wondering whether anyone had been able to an even better deal over the phone with them for a holiday starting the next day?

Rep left for any examples or advice given.

Thanks in advance

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

no harm trying is there....see what they offer or book online

Not tried it, but suppose it depends how flexible you can be (accommodation type, dates, length of holiday etc)

Depends how full the park is as well

Let us know how you get on

Original Poster

SABJ;4995877

might be of some help … might be of some help http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/385412/up-to-40-off-at-center-parcs-code/

Yes thanks just saw that but it doesnt give anymore than the other codes I have unfortunately. I was wondering whether calling them up I might get 30% rather than 15% and if anyone had tried this before?

jdpwest;4995966

Yes thanks just saw that but it doesnt give anymore than the other codes … Yes thanks just saw that but it doesnt give anymore than the other codes I have unfortunately. I was wondering whether calling them up I might get 30% rather than 15% and if anyone had tried this before?

oh never mind i saw it and remembered just seeing this post, i would call them up worst they can say is no you never know if they are struggeling to sell the holidays might be happy to strike up a deal with you good luck

do they have any holidays at full price for then as i notice its the bank holiday weekend. i would think they would be full up.

Let us know how you go on.

Original Poster

Goofey's Girl;4996068

do they have any holidays at full price for then as i notice its the bank … do they have any holidays at full price for then as i notice its the bank holiday weekend. i would think they would be full up.Let us know how you go on.

Yeah, quite a few still going. I can get 15% off with codes but was hoping for a bit more. The room I want isnt discounted at all with any codes so was hoping a "deal" could be done over the phone maybe?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for Cineworld 2d voucher22
    2. dakine backpacks44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed445
    4. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…78

See more discussions