Groups

anyone been on fat pills of the doctor?

doc has said i can start on some in the new year just wondering if anyone else has tried these?

33 Comments

Banned

Fat pills?

Do they make you fat if you are too skinny or are they for fat people who want to lose weight?

Banned

never been on them but if there the fat busting ones they arent nice, a friend of mine went on these and i was rather horrified her gp prescribed them, yes she was overweight but nothing that hard work wouldnt have solved, also when she came off them she put on more weight than she had lost

My friend has and lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time. I did not think that she looked good at all, as it made her look completely drained and as though she was on illegal drugs. Plus, she put the weight back on as soon as coming off them.

nikkib123;3778941

Wasn't it on the news recently that some of these "fat" pills make you … Wasn't it on the news recently that some of these "fat" pills make you very depressed!

Suppose being Fat will also add to that depression!

Banned

Here's a crazy solution:

Don't eat so much and get regular exercise.

For thousands of years mankind has managed not be be fat by eating properly and getting enough exercise. I don't know why all of a sudden it's OK for people to pop a pill and hope it all goes away.

they dont do nothing.

expect hurt your wallet

Banned

if they anything like the slimming pills you get in thailand they are a form of amphetamine (speed)

A lot of them are amphetamine based, which will artificially suppress your appetite, at the same time increasing metabolism speed. This type of medication is also heavily implicated as a potential trigger for certain types of Bipolar Disorder.

Not saying don't do it, just to be careful as to exactly which drug you'd be taking....

I don't know why anyone would consider it. Popping a pill ain't gonna keep the weight off in the long run if you have a tendency to shove junk food down your neck anyway.

Original Poster

he said the pills he will be giving me are the ones that dont make u deppressed
    my problem is i gain weight very easily and i struggle like hell to lose it,if i try to lose weight i need to do aerobics every day and to live on crumbs
    i have 5 kids,loads of washing,the housework etc etc the chance of having any time out would be a fine thing so if im offered free pills im gonna take them
    i want to get out of the vicious circle,im already depressed lost all confidense and look like a saddo i just want a fresh start,most of my weight is baby weight i gained 4 and a half stone in last pregnancy,stepped on the scales the day after having him feeling much slimmer and i had only lost 10 pound lol so the other 4 stone was just fat

Original Poster

casparwhite;3779089

if they anything like the slimming pills you get in thailand they are a … if they anything like the slimming pills you get in thailand they are a form of amphetamine (speed)

he is not giving me them ones (unfortunatly) :whistling:

edjaned;3779447

he is not giving me them ones (unfortunatly) :whistling:

tis a shame...u cud have felt a few tablets spare and get on the fs/ft section.

2 people i work with used Dust ( another version of the fat pills, Milkshakes every day) and both have now got Gallstones. One rushed in last week!

edjaned;3779432

he said the pills he will be giving me are the ones that dont make u … he said the pills he will be giving me are the ones that dont make u deppressedmy problem is i gain weight very easily and i struggle like hell to lose it,if i try to lose weight i need to do aerobics every day and to live on crumbsi have 5 kids,loads of washing,the housework etc etc the chance of having any time out would be a fine thing so if im offered free pills im gonna take themi want to get out of the vicious circle,im already depressed lost all confidense and look like a saddo i just want a fresh start,most of my weight is baby weight i gained 4 and a half stone in last pregnancy,stepped on the scales the day after having him feeling much slimmer and i had only lost 10 pound lol so the other 4 stone was just fat

Did he tell u the name of the drug?

I have some magic beans for sale

Alfonse;3779667

Cool what do they do??

Alfonse;3779667

Trust you.
    Probably traded them from the Hmong folk you were on about last week! :roll:

Good luck with the pills edjaned, hope they help you achieve your' goal.

Shambolic;3779784

Trust you.Probably traded them from the Hmong folk you were on about last … Trust you.Probably traded them from the Hmong folk you were on about last week! :roll:

I wouldn't go there if I were you.

Anywho magic beans

Alfonse;3779813

I wouldn't go there if I were you. Anywho magic beans

Stay calm now.... anyHOW ? :santa:

Shambolic;3779842

Stay calm now.... anyHOW ? :santa:

anyWHO is my thing :santa:

jonincov;3779675

Cool what do they do??

Deliver the best Placebos in town

Alfonse;3779868

Deliver the best Placebos in town

Excellent.....can't beat a good Placebo!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jonincov;3779624

Did he tell u the name of the drug?

yes he did but i cant remember now :oops:
    i think it began with a "c " lol

edjaned;3779903

yes he did but i cant remember now :oops:i think it began with a "c " lol

CLENBUTEROL from Romania?

You can read about them at the bottom of this article from the daily mail...

dailymail.co.uk/hea…tml

edjaned;3779983

its these ones orlistathttp://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/23069196

Well thats probably one of the best out there at the minute.....definitely not amphetamine based!!

Just prepare yourself(and your family) for one of the main side effects.......Flatulence!

DanJackson;3778971

Here's a crazy solution:Don't eat so much and get regular exercise.For … Here's a crazy solution:Don't eat so much and get regular exercise.For thousands of years mankind has managed not be be fat by eating properly and getting enough exercise. I don't know why all of a sudden it's OK for people to pop a pill and hope it all goes away.

Actually its not as simple as eat little and exercise since I know quite a lot of people who do no exercise and live off greasy takeaways and get a bus or drive everywhere and are thin and quite a few fat people who eat little and walk/exercise a lot though I believe food is the main factor but it isnt simply eat less lose more weight but eat more sensibly at set times and then you lose weight.

Banned

ryouga;3780328

Actually its not as simple as eat little and exercise since I know quite … Actually its not as simple as eat little and exercise since I know quite a lot of people who do no exercise and live off greasy takeaways and get a bus or drive everywhere and are thin and quite a few fat people who eat little and walk/exercise a lot though I believe food is the main factor but it isnt simply eat less lose more weight but eat more sensibly at set times and then you lose weight.

Generally though, 99 time out of 100, fat people need to eat less and walk more and not rely on "magical pills"

Original Poster

DanJackson;3780487

Generally though, 99 time out of 100, fat people need to eat less and … Generally though, 99 time out of 100, fat people need to eat less and walk more and not rely on "magical pills"

i think in some people to be overweight is in their genes
    i could walk for hours and not lose weight,its not that simple if it was i wouldnt be fat in the 1st place!
    these MAGIC PILLS" will not work on their own but will help me lose weight quicker hopefully,
    nothing worse than living on crums and fruit for weeks and excercising everyday ontop of managing a busy household and working then when u step on the scales to lose nothing,or some weeks put on weight!!
    like i say a vicious circle,i just hope they work for me

Banned

black gerbil1;3778972

they dont do nothing.

Sounds like a recommendation then!

Banned

ryouga;3780328

Actually its not as simple as eat little and exercise since I know quite … Actually its not as simple as eat little and exercise since I know quite a lot of people who do no exercise and live off greasy takeaways and get a bus or drive everywhere and are thin and quite a few fat people who eat little and walk/exercise a lot though I believe food is the main factor but it isnt simply eat less lose more weight but eat more sensibly at set times and then you lose weight.

you are kind of right.

everybody has a different metabolism rate but basically you shoudnt eat after 5 pm in the evening my ex girlfiend used to swear by this and bit of a nightmare if you want to go out to a restaurant.

the reasons for not eating after 5pm is most people dont do anything after this time so anything you eat basically just sits and gets swallowed up as fat as you are not burning any energy.

dont forget you only need to eat for energy so the less you do the less you need to eat but most people dont adhere to that rule and just eat for the sake of eating

especially this time of year when its cold, comfort eating
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767478
      2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1728
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      4. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11

See more discussions