Anyone been or going to Home bargain, wanted to check the prices of 2 cereals before I make the trip to buy them?

Posted 12th Jun
Wanted to check the prices, size and serving amount of Nestle Nesquik and Cookie Crisp please?

Also does anyone know of any deals on these cereals?

3483863-vqJWB.jpg3483863-QnuAJ.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
Does their website not give this info!
Mich8ll812/06/2020 09:52

Does their website not give this info!

Couldn't find it, I tried it already
You could always phone them ask if they have it in stock and what price,size they are.
MrWalle12/06/2020 10:09

You could always phone them ask if they have it in stock and what …You could always phone them ask if they have it in stock and what price,size they are.

It actually says on the the Cookie Crisp box in the picture above how many servings are in it if you zoom in.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 12th Jun
Haircut_10012/06/2020 10:11

It actually says on the the Cookie Crisp box in the picture above how many …It actually says on the the Cookie Crisp box in the picture above how many servings are in it if you zoom in.

I’m guessing the op has used a generic or old picture for their post. If they had been in store to take the picture I’m sure they would have checked the price at the same time.
Edited by: "MrWalle" 12th Jun
Had 2 boxes of the nesquik for £3 in Lidl last night if that helps
MrWalle12/06/2020 10:13

I’m guessing the op has used a generic or old picture for their post. If t …I’m guessing the op has used a generic or old picture for their post. If they had been in store to take the picture I’m sure they would have checked the price at the same time.

I went to home bargain 2 weeks ago, forgot to take pic of the price, purchased a different cereal.
MrWalle12/06/2020 10:09

You could always phone them ask if they have it in stock and what …You could always phone them ask if they have it in stock and what price,size they are.

Good idea, might try that.
Adam_Khan1Tc12/06/2020 10:51

Good idea, might try that.

I can hear the shop assistant on the phone rolling their eyes from here.
Haircut_10012/06/2020 11:07

I can hear the shop assistant on the phone rolling their eyes from here.

Lol
£1.99 normally I’m sure
Cookie crisp is £2 or £1.99 normally.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants