Groups

Anyone been refused cash at CEX?

Just tried to exchange a few games at CEX for cash and they said to comback tomorrow maybe as they have no money in their tills?

5 Comments

Banned

happens everytime at the one in romford
    Either tell you to come back at closing time or come back another day or even sometimes they say we dont give cash for that product
    i cant stand the shop - they dont care what condition some stuff is in when they take it!
    also so expensive - when they only had a few shops i used to go to the one down rathbone place off of oxford street and it was sooo cheap!

never managed cash at Plymouth branch

Original Poster

rm13_hammer;7091700

happens everytime at the one in romford Either tell you to come back at … happens everytime at the one in romford Either tell you to come back at closing time or come back another day or even sometimes they say we dont give cash for that producti cant stand the shop - they dont care what condition some stuff is in when they take it!also so expensive - when they only had a few shops i used to go to the one down rathbone place off of oxford street and it was sooo cheap!

Thats the very shop i've just been refused in wont bother trying there again then.

Yep happened a couple of times at the 1 in Kingston.
    Dont bother anymore

only for PS2 games as they said I can only exchange them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions