Anyone been to a fancy dress party tonight?

7 replies
Found 1st Feb 2009
I did. It was 70 / 80's themed and I was dressed as Michael Jordan

7 Comments

Sounds like you've had more fun than me - i'm at work :x . Where was the party ?

Original Poster

South London. Working on a Saturday night? Is it a regular accurance?

Banned

Isnt Jordan more 90's?

Matrixblade;4246527

South London. Working on a Saturday night? Is it a regular accurance?

I work every other weekend . Sometimes days & sometimes nights but it's ok. At least i have the internet, television , video's & dvd's. All in all it's no different than being at home other than i can't go to bed :thumbsup:

darren9030;4246537

I work every other weekend . Sometimes days & sometimes nights but it's … I work every other weekend . Sometimes days & sometimes nights but it's ok. At least i have the internet, television , video's & dvd's. All in all it's no different than being at home other than i can't go to bed :thumbsup:

I knew I chose the wrong profession... ;-)

Original Poster

ODB_69;4246536

Isnt Jordan more 90's?

Thats what I was thinking. The idea was last minute and I was working with what I already had (A Chicago Bulls Jordan Top). If I had more time, would have gone as the Predator or something P.S Jordan started his career with the Bulls in 1984.

darren9030;4246537

I work every other weekend. Sometimes days & sometimes nights but it's … I work every other weekend. Sometimes days & sometimes nights but it's ok. At least i have the internet, television, video's & dvd's. All in all it's no different than being at home other than i can't go to bed :thumbsup:

:lol: My work is quite the same between PT clients, except I don't have the privilege of getting paid while chilling!

WeeWifie;4246550

I knew I chose the wrong profession... ;-)

Yeah it does sound like Darren's got it good! :-D

Original Poster

Well good night last night and luckily not too much of a hangover today! To 70's my costume up abit, I managed to pick up a fro from a fancy dress shop before I got there :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604817
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247640
    3. Wow apple you really are bad1623
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522873

See more discussions