Anyone been to Asda or there local supermarket

Found 24th Dec 2017
have they reduced the fruit and vegetables to 10p or less yet or still just half price
Community Updates
AskGroceries
11 Comments
19p at my local aldi!
No idea, done all my shopping
Just been come back looks they have reduced stuff not the usual stuff like in previous yes just sprouts and bread and few vegetables not the usual big sale
Went to my local sainsburys and there was chaos, so many people there doing last minute shopping. Nothing on sale, just like any other day.

went into m&s and nothing on sale either, except some cakes as they had reached their best use date today. Not as busy there as at sainsburys
went to the zoo (asda), never expected to see so many rude animals in one place.... also they bring their offspring that does nothing more causing extra chaos
Asda, the Jeremy Kyle of supermarkets.
Why do so many people panic, the shops are only shut for 1 day
mattsk1 h, 9 m ago

went to the zoo (asda), never expected to see so many rude animals in one …went to the zoo (asda), never expected to see so many rude animals in one place.... also they bring their offspring that does nothing more causing extra chaos

ding1 h, 3 m ago

Why do so many people panic, the shops are only shut for 1 day

But most people have family coming tomorrow for dinner and they would need the food tomorrow. Also, christmas being a special day, people want to make sure they have lots of food and treats in
mutley12 h, 42 m ago

But most people have family coming tomorrow for dinner and they would need …But most people have family coming tomorrow for dinner and they would need the food tomorrow. Also, christmas being a special day, people want to make sure they have lots of food and treats in

so you say family comes unannounced, thus they need to do last minute shopping (full trolleys)?
and as before SHOPS CLOSE FOR 1 BLOODY DAY, there is literally no excuse for shops being that busy on christmass eve
Edited by: "mattsk" 24th Dec 2017
mutley113 h, 16 m ago

But most people have family coming tomorrow for dinner and they would need …But most people have family coming tomorrow for dinner and they would need the food tomorrow. Also, christmas being a special day, people want to make sure they have lots of food and treats in

Christmas dinner is not a sudden event... One would think people have done the shopping for it already. Also, for urgent bits there are corner shops... No one is going to die if supermarkets are shut one day.
hearts229 h, 16 m ago

Christmas dinner is not a sudden event... One would think people have done …Christmas dinner is not a sudden event... One would think people have done the shopping for it already. Also, for urgent bits there are corner shops... No one is going to die if supermarkets are shut one day.

i can't wait for christmas to be over, at least there are only a few more hours left! then life can get back to normal. i was very pleased to see that my local supermarkets will be opened tomorrow so i can go shopping again.

people like to buy fresh food and they forget to buy things so christmas eve is a busy day at the supermarkets. who wants to go to the corner shop and pay a lot more?

i bought some stuff for christmas but we ate them before christmas so i had to go and get some more yesterday
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants