Groups

anyone been to bratislava or vienna???

going in 2 weeks just wondering what everyone thought about them and is there any particularly good attractions or hotel recommendations??? cheers!

2 Comments

Banned

deadly choice mate...havnt you heard of current events therr??

watch yaself..and if youre going with a hirlie...ooooh not good

have fun r kid!

Vienna is amazing.
    Cant recommend accommodation as i've always stayed at a mates house.

I advise you to go see Schonbrunn Palace (you can spend a whole day there easily. It's free but there is a Zoo which you do have to pay for if you want to.
    Naschmarkt - big outside market, everyday
    Imperial Palace -The Imperial Apartments with their original furnishings and decoration
    Museum Quater -The museum quarter was in my opinion the best part of Vienna. The sights of Vienna are outstanding, a photographers dream.
    Stephansdom -take the tour of the catacombs underneath the church. Well worth it.
    The Prater -Vienna's landmark amusement park features the familiar 65-meter-high Giant Ferris Wheel (Oldest in the world, survived the war and engineered by a british bloke)
    Museum of military history - Archduke Ferdinand was riding in when he was assassinated in 1914. Even has the bullet holes, don't try to climb into the car as I did, even the security had pistols.
    Judenplatz - Jewsish quater where the jews were taken from their homes. If you look closely there are names written into the door ways of the family murdered. Bit memorial in the shape of a gas chamber covered in books with the familys names written on them.
    Sacher torte - It is one of the most famous Viennese culinary specialties. The Original Sachertorte is only made in Vienna

Plus loads more. I love vienna, it beautiful, amazing atmosphere, great night life and so much to do. It's awe inspiring and breathtaking. If I could live anywhere, it would be there.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …191513
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it44
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416314111
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1952

See more discussions