Anyone Been To Centre Parcs in the last 28 days and not using they're re-book discount?!

Found 28th Dec 2012
I know it's a big ask but if anyone has been recently and are not re-booking i'd be more than grateful for your booking reference so that I can get the discount on my booking for this year
Community Updates
4 Comments
I have only recently been (mid November) and they no longer give out a discount code for re booking, all I got offered for re booking within a month was £20 of center parc vouchers to be used on site shops. That was it.
Original Poster
Argoj

I have only recently been (mid November) and they no longer give out a … I have only recently been (mid November) and they no longer give out a discount code for re booking, all I got offered for re booking within a month was £20 of center parc vouchers to be used on site shops. That was it.

If you put in the code in promo box, it asks for your booking reference as confirmation
You don't get a discount as such.

You get free insurance, best price guarantee (if the price changes and you notice that t's cheaper, they'll refund the difference), plus you get £25 of vouchers.

It won't knock anything off the price shown on screen.
Edited by: "adambaz" 28th Dec 2012
Original Poster
adambaz

You don't get a discount as such.You get free insurance, best price … You don't get a discount as such.You get free insurance, best price guarantee (if the price changes and you notice that t's cheaper, they'll refund the difference), plus you get £25 of vouchers.It won't knock anything off the price shown on screen.

Ah, thanks for clarifying
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions