Anyone been to Club Festival Hotel in Kusadasi?

Banned 6 replies
Found 5th Apr 2010
I'm stuck in work today and bored so I booked a holiday going to club festival hotel kusadasi. I've seen some reviews on Trip Advisor and generally seems good but the reviews are mostly old and can't really find any other reviews.

So anyone been their recently or to that area by ladies beach that can fill me in on what its like?

6 Comments

try virtualtourism ...there's often more reviews on there

Original Poster Banned

Cheers I've had a look on there but they just quote the trip advisor reviews

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;8291969

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=club+festival+hotel+kusadasi+review&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=club+festival+hotel&hnear=kusadasi&cid=9122841897154915892&pcsi=9122841897154915892,2&ei=LPu5S93eNozy0gS2qIClCQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CA0QnQIwAAsounds and looks lovely btw

Cheers BB trip advisor was only showing me older reviews so these are perfect.

Can't wait now, Rep added :-D

am going to kusadasi in july, the surmeli efes hotel. Place looks nice and it gets good reviews. When are you going?

Original Poster Banned

ADZ1478;8292501

am going to kusadasi in july, the surmeli efes hotel. Place looks nice … am going to kusadasi in july, the surmeli efes hotel. Place looks nice and it gets good reviews. When are you going?

That place looks nice. I stayed in Aqua Fantasy couple of years ago and could Surmeli Efes from it and it looks huge. I'm going mid-June
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1316
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…46100
    3. word association Game74244908
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604806

See more discussions