Groups

Anyone been to Pleasurewood Hills ?

Just wondering if anyonehas been, was thinking of taking my 2 & 6 yr old while on holiday

Thanks !

11 Comments

sounds like some kinda kinky place....:? maybe a doggin place lol

Yeah its a nice place to go, but I would say it is more aimed at those aged 12+ because of the majority of height restricted rides. Have a look on the site though, the last time I went there was about 2 years ago :thumbsup:

lil_tiger;5464304

sounds like some kinda kinky place....:? maybe a doggin place lol

That's what I thought as well. :-D

Original Poster

thanks folks

We went last year and got in by using out tesco clubcard deals - there were a variety of things to do. A magic show, and I think a parrot show. Some of the rides are for older people but there are family and child things. There are 2 trains that go round the site - a big one and a small one (where you sit in a line). There are cable cars, dodgems, normal rollercoaster and an upside down ride, pirate ship, kids train, boat ride and fairytale ride - can not remember what else - sorry!.
    We enjoyed it.

Had my tickets to go last monday..........turned up to find a wheelbarrow holding up a hand written sing saying closed - not ammused:x neither were my 3 and 5 year old:cry:

So best ring them just to make sure they are open:thumbsup:

It's expensive for what it is I thought, but the kids love it there, Circus act was brill.

I went about 3 weeks ago, but it was free!

Original Poster

The website dosent give much away does it, so it would be ok for a 2 + 6 yr old, we are going to use the Tesco tokens to pay for entry

We usually go to Pettits if anyone knows that but im fed up with the place now

The 2 year old wouldn't get on much,although they free on under 3's,most of the rides have 1 meter restriction,my daughter about 105cm and she's 6 so just scrape on.

Original Poster

ah right so not much for the little ones then looks like its Pettits this year then
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3911
      4. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11

See more discussions