Anyone been to Sainsburys today?

Found 2nd Aug 2017
I bought some wine yesterday at Sainsburys and was told that they will have the 25% off 6 bottles of wine today so I may be better off waiting until today.

I looked on their website and do not see this offer today.

Anyone been to a Sainsburys store today and can confirm or otherwise if this offer is on?
Community Updates
5 Comments
I went... For sellotape and stamps
Grass seed
No, not been out today, it's been pissing down here.

No, but seriously, I know it's a hassle but phone them up mutt's, they might be able to tell you if the offer is on or not.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 2nd Aug 2017
LemonHead59 m ago

No, not been out today, it's been pissing down here. No, but seriously, …No, not been out today, it's been pissing down here. No, but seriously, I know it's a hassle but phone them up mutt's, they might be able to tell you if the offer is on or not.

same here. i was going to go down to my local to check it out but the rain was so bad i was put off. i will go tomorrow to check it out.
mutley131 m ago

same here. i was going to go down to my local to check it out but the …same here. i was going to go down to my local to check it out but the rain was so bad i was put off. i will go tomorrow to check it out.

To be honest with you, I've had the same experience with Sainsbury's in the past where they were meant to have an offer on a specific day, when I went the offers mentioned didn't appear to be on at all in their store the times I've gone to their store the days when they were meant to start. The following day yes definitely though not the day they are advertised to start on. Strange but true. Has happened more than once too.

Nothing mentioned on mySupermarket about the deal you mention either, just had a quick look.

Weather should be better tomorrow as well if you do intend going.

Good luck Mutt's.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants