anyone been to Sharm, us it safe now or have the MB killed safety

8 replies
Found 4th Oct 2016
Listening to some fellow travellers in Turkey it's very quiet in Sharm, anyone hukders have first hand experience?

8 Comments

Original Poster

no one?

Banned

Try Tel Aviv. Safer and gorgeous.

Wouldn't risk it.

Banned

it's not safe anywhere!
isn't UK on alert???? tell me which country isn't ! makes me angry when people ask this silly question. its like your asking to travel to Syria, Iraq, afgan, Libya or Somalia! I wouldn't go to America too pal just in case I got shot! you get my point!

sofiasar

it's not safe anywhere! isn't UK on alert???? tell me which country isn't … it's not safe anywhere! isn't UK on alert???? tell me which country isn't ! makes me angry when people ask this silly question. its like your asking to travel to Syria, Iraq, afgan, Libya or Somalia! I wouldn't go to America too pal just in case I got shot! you get my point!

I don't see an advisory on not flying to the UK on the Governments travel advice service so no, it's not the same.

You couldn't pay me enough to go to any muslim country

Thought flights to Sharm had been all cancelled now anyway.

All UK airlines have currently suspended their flights to Sharm el Sheikh, with British Airways announcing earlier this year it has cancelled flights "indefinitely".

telegraph.co.uk/tra…ce/

Edited by: "chocci" 5th Oct 2016

sofiasar

its like your asking to travel to Syria, Iraq, afgan, Libya or Somalia! … its like your asking to travel to Syria, Iraq, afgan, Libya or Somalia! I wouldn't go to America too pal just in case I got shot! you get my point!

er, no they're not! oO

You can't compare sharm with those backward barbaric medieval hellholes
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769414
    2. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.11
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322861
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604808

See more discussions