Groups

Anyone been to the museum of death ?

in hollywood?

7 Comments

Are you considering a job there and want to see if anyone else has any experiences?

stayed near there, it does good business apparently!

It'd be a dead end job anyway

*getting coat*

baffledsalmon

Are you considering a job there and want to see if anyone else has any … Are you considering a job there and want to see if anyone else has any experiences?

BEEN TO THE ONE IN MANCHESTER.......its called OLD TRAFFORD.......nice avi ...baffled

I take ur off to Calif soon, what with this and your thread about the backlot tour at universal. I'm going there in Oct. What''s on your list so far to do? I'm trying to plan my trip out, been there loads of times, but need some new ideas.

Original Poster

gimmeabargain

I take ur off to Calif soon, what with this and your thread about the … I take ur off to Calif soon, what with this and your thread about the backlot tour at universal. I'm going there in Oct. What''s on your list so far to do? I'm trying to plan my trip out, been there loads of times, but need some new ideas.

Yes ive been 6 times before though lol so im running out of stuff to see!!
    Things Id recommend you doing are:

Getty Museum
    Seeing a sitcom being recorded check audiencesunlimited.com for taping dates
    Paramount Studios Tour
    Universal Studios
    Grammy Museum
    Weekend in Santa Barbara, stop off at Solvang on the way, do a bit of wine tasting

Ripley's believe it or not
    Max Factor Building
    Tour of Stars Homes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691437
      2. Cheer me up please?1327
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767528
      4. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News79
      5. Amazon Fake Reviews1928

See more discussions