Groups

Anyone been to these Poland destinations?

my 30th this year & looking to go to one of these. anyone been to any. ive done Krakow in Poland, but want a different town/city. basically be a few lads, no need to say wht we want....

so......

Wroclaw
    Lodz
    Szczecin Goleniow

4 Comments

Ive been to all three, My favourite is Lodz, I think it has the worlds largest shopping street (Piotrowska), and its got many outdoor bars along it in the summertime as well as lots in the surrounding areas. Youve tempted me to pay it another visit this summer!! If youre not necessarily on a budget, stay in the Grand Hotel, its a great place to stay, and compared to english hotels is very reasonable for what you get there! And eat at 'Sphynx' great steaks and really cheap!!

Original Poster

big_lloyd;7648238

Ive been to all three, My favourite is Lodz, I think it has the worlds … Ive been to all three, My favourite is Lodz, I think it has the worlds largest shopping street (Piotrowska), and its got many outdoor bars along it in the summertime as well as lots in the surrounding areas. Youve tempted me to pay it another visit this summer!! If youre not necessarily on a budget, stay in the Grand Hotel, its a great place to stay, and compared to english hotels is very reasonable for what you get there! And eat at 'Sphynx' great steaks and really cheap!!

lodz was the preferred option. are there plenty of bars, clubs etc.....were not the usual stag type party who spews up, gives local grief. just after a good drink & a bit of eye candy..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1020
      2. Legal advice?11
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?33
      4. Fitting a wired doorbell advice needed22

See more discussions