Anyone been to watch FC Barcelona ?

4 replies
Found 2nd Dec 2010
Good evening all !

Would like to take in a Barcelona match sometime, anyone been to the Nou Camp for a match ?
where to seat, where to stay etc..
any info appreciated !
cheers

4 Comments

I went to arsenal away last season, sitting in top tier, players were like little dots. messi was the fast dot running rings around the rest! I'd advise sitting in the lower two tiers.
Edited by: "Happysteveo" 2nd Dec 2010

Agree with happystevo lower tiers are you best bet, memand a few mates ended being in the upper tier as at the time we could only get 4 seats sitting together rather than being separated.
We stayed in a hotel called viladomat (not sure of spelling) which was a nice hotel and worked about £60 a room at the time at was about 10 minutes on the metro to get the ground as think we had to get 2 different metros

When we went last year you could only purchase tickets with a debit/credit card as they would not accept cash for match tickets but this may have changed but worth taking a card with you.

We found a dead nice little Mexican restaurant which was very cheap and the food was good, will check through my photos and see if I can find the name of the place

Banned

stayed here a few years back. Smart cheap hotel and a 5-10 minute walk to the stadium,

hotelsenatorbarcelona.com/en/

Original Poster

thanks guys !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392
    5. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2585