Anyone been watching most haunted?

7 replies
Found 17th Jan 2010
Hi does anyone watch most haunted? i have only ever seen it twice, a work friend of mine said during the week the people on it saw some outline of a figure etc....does anyone know what episode it was, im sure they said it was thru or fri episode.....

if anyone knows can they let me know

thanks

7 Comments

its a loada rubbish!!!!

Its a put on. They spend three hours in a location and see naff all! Hugely entertaining though, me and the wife love it!

Sloth/Mod

It's all fake. Derek 'i'm possessed' Acorah destroyed that show years ago. I'm amazed it's still going.......thought they'd have canned it yonks ago.

Syzable;7575153

It's all fake. Derek 'i'm possessed' Acorah destroyed that show years … It's all fake. Derek 'i'm possessed' Acorah destroyed that show years ago. I'm amazed it's still going.......thought they'd have canned it yonks ago.

youtube.com/wat…9cQ

:thumbsup:

Banned

Syzable;7575153

It's all fake. Derek 'i'm possessed' Acorah destroyed that show years … It's all fake. Derek 'i'm possessed' Acorah destroyed that show years ago. I'm amazed it's still going.......thought they'd have canned it yonks ago.

yeah its fake ,but you know what the "real" ghosts will haunt his ass...derek watch your back........................

Sloth/Mod

Goonieman;7575168

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uD0dPhr9cQ:thumbsup:

I remember that...........had me in stitches. :lol:

I think it was this thursday a friend was in the audience.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G23
    2. Where to sell Chinese/Japanese CDs?43
    3. private number11
    4. Is it illegal to sell train tickets?44

See more discussions