Groups

Anyone book a holiday with these?

XL Leisure Group Plc, XL Airways UK Limited, Excel Aviation Limited, Explorer House Limited, Aspire Holidays Limited, Freedom Flights Limited, Freedom Flights (Aviation) Limited, The Really Great Holiday Company plc, Medlife Hotels Limited, Travel City Flights Limited, Kosmar Villa Holidays plc

As they all went into administration this morning, all flights have been canceled with immediate effect

More info here;

xl.com/

4 Comments

Original Poster

i think that apart from the inconvenience 10/10 of the firms mentioned are ABTA and ATOL protected so apart from the inconveience of finding another flight you will be reimbursed its the people booking directly through XL.COM or there call centre that should be worried they have no protection

It sucks, I feel for those waiting/stranded at the airports. They should have enough money to transport them when they buy the tickets or arranged them alternate flights. I expect we'll see a lot more going into liquidation and more needs to be done so companies can't just close down. Surely they knew they were going to go into liquidation and sorted alternate arrangements.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?25
      2. Samsung s8 trade in23
      3. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?22
      4. Battery drain on iOS 111324

See more discussions