Groups

Anyone booked up for Florida 2009

We have just booked, cant wait to go. A lot more expensive than the last time we visited (2005). Just need to sort the park tickets. If anyone knows the cheapest site please reply as that would be helpfull ! We are off at the end of July for 3 weeks ( HURRICANE SEASON ) Lots more rides will be open also looking forward to Pondersa for Tea and the youngest will have her 1st dolphin swim at Discovery Cove.
    Just wish that we were going this year

15 Comments

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]we are going in 2010!![/COLOR]

Original Poster

No-one else going?

Nope.

I'm going September this year, and have been looking all over for tickets!

You can get 2% quidco with attractiontix, but not sure if they're the cheapest around (yet)... need to keep looking!

Original Poster

]http//ww…om/
    Try this site, quite cheap tickets

Original Poster

Another site with more info
    ]http//ww…uk/

Im going in September this year, best tickets prices i have found is £135 for a 14day unlimted ticket, including Universal, IOA,Bush Gardens,Sea World, Aquatica and Wet N Wild.

Be aware with Aquatica they are closed for some days (end of year) if you look on their website it shows you when:

aquaticabyseaworld.com/Sit…spx

i went in millenium year, the celebrations were great at epcot. i went in september, good time to go hot but not blistering hot. wish i could go again

booked tickets for may just gone through viator, used the promo code BOEING and got a further 10% off,
    universal IOA/studios7days for price of 3, aquatica/seaworld 7 day pass.
    hope this helps?
    btw, we paid approx £270 pounds for all of the above tickets, for 1 child 3 adults, (child over the age 9 classed as adult) cheaper than buying as flexi ticket.:thumbsup:

We are looking to get booked up for end of june 2009. We were gonna stay at pop century for 14nts but price keeps going up. cheapest is just under 2900 for fam of 4. Maybe now taking MIL so a villa is looking good.

Any body with any tips /deals are most welcome to get in touch..

Cheers

Donna:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Holly's mum;2456941

We are looking to get booked up for end of june 2009. We were gonna stay … We are looking to get booked up for end of june 2009. We were gonna stay at pop century for 14nts but price keeps going up. cheapest is just under 2900 for fam of 4. Maybe now taking MIL so a villa is looking good. Any body with any tips /deals are most welcome to get in touch..CheersDonna:thumbsup:

Hi check this site out very nice people
    ]http//ww…htm

Original Poster

Price's seem to go up every day. We booked a villa privatley and the rest is through Virgin. you get 10 percent discount if you pay all on the Virgin card. Watch the hidden charges now when booking flights !

You'll get alot of info ]HERE about tickets..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32150
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …147349
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764524
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1742

See more discussions