Groups

Anyone Bored whos good at graphic design?

Hi all

I have a logo for 'Oliver' which is a musical production I am in and the image needs sharpening up a bit ready for the flyers but I am not very good at this sort of thing. If anyone can help please pm me and I will send the file over. I'm afraid all I can offer is rep and lots of thanks...

Thanks in advance

4 Comments

can have a little lookse and mess with it at while i'm at work fella?

I thought I was going crazy coz I swear I read this before but I found you asked the same thing about 9 months ago so not crazy but sorry can't help but it's a free bump

Original Poster

natversion1;5135079

I thought I was going crazy coz I swear I read this before but I found … I thought I was going crazy coz I swear I read this before but I found you asked the same thing about 9 months ago so not crazy but sorry can't help but it's a free bump

Yes, I did ask and I used the logo I have on our last show productions programme as a preview for the production this October but only a small area of the page. I now need to produce an A4 flyer but the logo is not great when sized large.:oops:

think;5135140

Yes, I did ask and I used the logo I have on our last show productions … Yes, I did ask and I used the logo I have on our last show productions programme as a preview for the production this October but only a small area of the page. I now need to produce an A4 flyer but the logo is not great when sized large.:oops:

Well good luck with it and I hope someone kind gives you a hand which i'm sure they will :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
      2. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556
      4. Win Swarovski earrings with OK magazine11

See more discussions