Anyone Borrow Me Lego Indiana Jones on Wii?

14 replies
Found 1st Nov 2010
Need this to sort out my friends wii, anyone got a copy I could borrow for a couple of days?

Cheers

14 Comments

what do you mean sort out his wii?

Why do so many people struggle to differentiate between 'borrow' and 'lend'?!

Original Poster

Its on 4.3E and I need it to downgrade.

sicpuppy

Its on 4.3E and I need it to downgrade.

and this game allows you to do that? Is it like the Zelda game for the homebrew thing

Original Poster

roryk83

and this game allows you to do that? Is it like the Zelda game for the … and this game allows you to do that? Is it like the Zelda game for the homebrew thing

Yeah its the new Zelda You need it to hack 4.3E, as Zelda doesnt work.

sicpuppy

Yeah its the new Zelda You need it to hack 4.3E, as Zelda doesnt work.

ahhhhh, I'm having a clear out at the mo and listed this game on ebay, with many others, this game though is doing really well and I couldn't really figure out why apart from the fact its hard to pick up from most retailers.

What are the benefits of the homebrew then? I could install it before the listing finishes

Original Poster

roryk83

ahhhhh, I'm having a clear out at the mo and listed this game on ebay, … ahhhhh, I'm having a clear out at the mo and listed this game on ebay, with many others, this game though is doing really well and I couldn't really figure out why apart from the fact its hard to pick up from most retailers.What are the benefits of the homebrew then? I could install it before the listing finishes

Games for free, shouldnt really discuss here, just google it

Banned

CReilly

Why do so many people struggle to differentiate between 'borrow' and … Why do so many people struggle to differentiate between 'borrow' and 'lend'?!

I agree. Its not even as if it sounds remotely correct. oO
Edited by: "csiman" 1st Nov 2010

CReilly

Why do so many people struggle to differentiate between 'borrow' and … Why do so many people struggle to differentiate between 'borrow' and 'lend'?!

+1
beat me to it lol

dcx_badass

+1 again how can you use a completely different word and thing it is … +1 again how can you use a completely different word and thing it is correct.

*think

Mellow Yellow

*think

And there should be a capital 'A' and a '?' .

We still knew what you meant though, as we did the original title.

"Never a borrower nor a lender be"

Especially if you don't know the difference!

To softmod basically? I sold one one on ebay the other day for £32!

Some very useful replies as usual
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions