Groups

Anyone bought a car from JB car sales, Bexley, London?

We've seen a car from them that we are interested and they look legit on the website but as we're in Norfolk we don't know them. Our only worry is that they only have mobile numbers is this a complete no no?

9 Comments

It's tiny.........here's a pic of the forecourt ]http//ma…=wl

Click on address on the left and then street view.

Original Poster

Oh well done thanks for that, well at least we know they exist! I thought he sold from his house but seems they have a business premises of sorts

There's a real phone number in the pic too - 020 8317 3373

I live right near here, definately legit.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, we're hoping to have a look tomorrow. Fingers crossed it's a good one!

Original Poster

Ah seems it's a different one as I just spoke to him and it's at Woolich Rd , Abbeywood.
    Back to square one!

Just had a *drive* down the road with Google Street View.........all residential except for newsagent etc. so it looks like he's a private seller/trader at home.

Original Poster

Thanks for looking, I love the new google, zoomed in on loads of houses and eventually found his house and next door is a paved lane which is what he said and it goes to his workshops. We'll hpi it anyway so can't hurt to look, suppose we'll get a day out if nothing else!

lostscot;4757299

Thanks for looking, I love the new google, zoomed in on loads of houses … Thanks for looking, I love the new google, zoomed in on loads of houses and eventually found his house and next door is a paved lane which is what he said and it goes to his workshops. We'll hpi it anyway so can't hurt to look, suppose we'll get a day out if nothing else!

Zoom in with Google Earth to look at his workshop. :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767277
      2. What would be HELL to you?55
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117

See more discussions