Groups

Anyone bought a contract phone using dial a phone, good company?

Buying a phone from them just want to see the reviews.

7 Comments

Ive used dial a phone for years and years, never had a problem with them..... just remember to send in your bills on time to get the money back!

Banned

They are owned by the same people that used to own 'phones4u' before vodafone brought the 'phones4u' brand. They are a tip top company, and you shouldn't have any problem with them. :thumbsup:

Banned

Dont forget to go through quidco, get £50 notes cash back :thumbsup:

quidco.com/dia…ne/

Good company, dads currently using them, and has been for years. Cheap and good cashback.

Used them several times over the years. Never had a problem and phones and "free" gifts always arrive promptly.

I ordered a phone last week and they keep saying it will arrive then at 10.30 the night before cancel and make a new date they have done this 4 times now, and getting to talk to a real person when you ring up is a joke. so i still have no phone no way of talking to a real person i have emailed them today asking them to ring me with a real delivery date or i will cancel. safe to say i will Not buy from this company again.

allypally;5827162

I ordered a phone last week and they keep saying it will arrive then at … I ordered a phone last week and they keep saying it will arrive then at 10.30 the night before cancel and make a new date they have done this 4 times now, and getting to talk to a real person when you ring up is a joke. so i still have no phone no way of talking to a real person i have emailed them today asking them to ring me with a real delivery date or i will cancel. safe to say i will Not buy from this company again.

yeah they really are difficult to get a hold of

but for all that ve never really had any problem with them quidco paid,cash back paid very quickly they text you to let you know theve recieved your cashback claim as well and have good deals

as previous poster said go through quidco for £50 if your going for a contract:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11
      2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires33
      3. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp33
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains55

See more discussions