ANYONE BOUGHT ANY TICKETS FOR ANYTHING OFF EBAY FROM SELLER M -T Promotions?

I hope not,
you wont get your tickets, you have been scammed
But should get you money back thanks to the Sun article

Please see article in link on first comment.

Seller Name M-T Promotions, sells tickets to loads of events including take that & v festival

20 Comments

serves them right for buying tickets off ebay.... when will people learn...

Original Poster

jasonodell;5462212

serves them right for buying tickets off ebay.... when will people … serves them right for buying tickets off ebay.... when will people learn...

+1 but sometimes if its a sellout that can be the only option?

xx

eBAy will not like this publicity and in all likelehood a prosecution will take place somewhere down the line.

Both the police and eBay will not let a £500K+ go. I hope.

Don't suppose any of the present and impending "Serves them right, lol" crowd would fancy popping over ]here and saying it to a victim's face, would they?

Original Poster

Obviously people would prefer to get them from the box office / ticket website, but if it is a sellout concert for expample, then you would buy from ebay.

I just hope they get it back

x

there are plenty of ticket exchange websites which are set up to reduce the need of ebay sellers, if you do have to buy them off there it's going to have to be payment on collection.

kerri_ Obviously people would prefer to get them from the box office / ticket website, but if it is a sellout concert for expample, then you would buy from ebay.I just hope they get it backx

Original Poster

tonyg1962;5462517

If you buy anything from Ebay and it doesnt arrive you file a dispute to … If you buy anything from Ebay and it doesnt arrive you file a dispute to get your money back ,You dont let it go on for months just hoping ,And you certainly dont leave positive feedback before you have even received the item as many people did in this case,

but he sold them that far in advance that people would miss the 45 days to file a dispute.

xxx

kerri_ but he sold them that far in advance that people would miss the 45 days to file a dispute.xxx

kerri_ but he sold them that far in advance that people would miss the 45 days to file a dispute.xxx

Original Poster

tonyg1962;5462560

Exactly. That should have set alarm bells ringing,Doh

he says he will post them, then after 45 days he isnt posting them.

Original Poster

jasonodell;5462573

I think he got greedy, if he didn't sell as many, he may of got away with … I think he got greedy, if he didn't sell as many, he may of got away with it....

got away with it!!

its theft! totally wrong

kerri_ he says he will post them, then after 45 days he isnt posting them.

well yes it wrongs, clearly. but how longs he been doing it for, it's at least 2 months...

Original Poster

tonyg1962;5462618

So you file a dispute before 45 days,Thats why Ebay have rules to stop … So you file a dispute before 45 days,Thats why Ebay have rules to stop people being ripped off,,If you bought a mobile phone and it hadnt arrived in 40 days would you just think never mind im sure the seller is honest,

Thats different becuase if you buy tickets for an event oyu wait for them to be delivered, so they wait for them to come into hand before they are delivered.

and the moral of the story is dont buy them off ebay

x

The thing i dont understand is how this guy managed to get people to leave postive feedback when they hadnt even received their tickets,He must be an absolute genius,

Original Poster

tonyg1962;5462684

The thing i dont understand is how this guy managed to get people to … The thing i dont understand is how this guy managed to get people to leave postive feedback when they hadnt even received their tickets,He must be an absolute genius,

some people do, iv had people who leave feedback before theve recived my item

stupid people!

xx

Hi,

Stupid I know but I bought from this guy and no-idea how to claim back as I am not an eBay regular (And now you know why :o( ) can anyone advise on what I can do? I have emailed paypal and ebay but unsure if there is another procedure I should follow.

P.s I dont need anybody telling me I am stupid, I kinda already know that

Original Poster

cjarvis08;5465203

Hi, Stupid I know but I bought from this guy and no-idea how to claim … Hi, Stupid I know but I bought from this guy and no-idea how to claim back as I am not an eBay regular (And now you know why :o( ) can anyone advise on what I can do? I have emailed paypal and ebay but unsure if there is another procedure I should follow. P.s I dont need anybody telling me I am stupid, I kinda already know that

i would worry too much the police & ebay no so just see what they make of it xxx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1212
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90153
    3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions