Found 22nd Jun 2010
As above

ioffer.com/

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

yes and most of the goods on there are fake, bit like ebay can't really trust the sellers too much especially the feedback system as you can import your feedback scores from other sites like ebay etc

Yes I have used it without problems, as always though, use common sense and dont buy a Rolex that someone claims to be real

I like the way you can bid/make offers

Original Poster

simplyjimbo;8894667

yes and most of the goods on there are fake, bit like ebay can't really … yes and most of the goods on there are fake, bit like ebay can't really trust the sellers too much especially the feedback system as you can import your feedback scores from other sites like ebay etc

Thanks mate:)

sparkyIreland;8894750

Yes I have used it without problems, as always though, use common sense … Yes I have used it without problems, as always though, use common sense and dont buy a Rolex that someone claims to be real :)I like the way you can bid/make offers

Lol its funny becuase ive seen a D&G watch should i go for it?

ioffer.com/i/1…989

andel90;8896520

Thanks mate:)Lol its funny becuase ive seen a D&G watch should i go for … Thanks mate:)Lol its funny becuase ive seen a D&G watch should i go for it? http://www.ioffer.com/i/122598989

Its fake, china and designer says it all

simplyjimbo;8896833

It is 25 squibs delivered, what would you expect? A real one :-D

Bid them £20 delivered

Great pic's BTW, if they are indeed their own

Original Poster

simplyjimbo;8896833

true but do u think it would be okay to deal with people on the site some users have feedback over 1000.

sparkyIreland;8898743

It is 25 squibs delivered, what would you expect? A real one :-DBid them … It is 25 squibs delivered, what would you expect? A real one :-DBid them £20 deliveredGreat pic's BTW, if they are indeed their own

true but if its a good fake who cares.

andel90;8900631

true but do u think it would be okay to deal with people on the site some … true but do u think it would be okay to deal with people on the site some users have feedback over 1000.

Yes, I have successfully dealt with people on this site. Just be careful, like ebay check their feedbacks and previous transactions (This is also useful to see what other people have been able to negotiate for the same items)

andel90;8900631

true but if its a good fake who cares.

I agree with you, I also think for 20 odd quid its hardly expensive, as a man says the most you can blow is 20 quid

Original Poster

sparkyIreland;8902491

Yes, I have successfully dealt with people on this site. Just be careful, … Yes, I have successfully dealt with people on this site. Just be careful, like ebay check their feedbacks and previous transactions (This is also useful to see what other people have been able to negotiate for the same items)I agree with you, I also think for 20 odd quid its hardly expensive, as a man says the most you can blow is 20 quid

Thanks for the advice mate
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. printing pictures22
    2. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1318
    3. active noise cancelling headphones32
    4. How are these websites Direct2Mum, PreciousLittleOne?22

See more discussions