anyone bought beds from sueno.co.uk

LocalFound 22nd Apr 2017
Hi

I really like beds on sueno.co.uk website but the so many good reviews are making me bit nervous :(. Has anyone bought anything from them, they are based in Yorkshire.

Thanks
Community Updates
AskBed
3 Comments
I'm with you. I requested samples and they came next day so it seemed the feedback was accurate. But I've emailed three times now and got no response and I've rang twice and it goes straight to answermachine so bit like you I'm wondering if reviews are too good to be true
Pacinis

I'm with you. I requested samples and they came next day so it seemed the … I'm with you. I requested samples and they came next day so it seemed the feedback was accurate. But I've emailed three times now and got no response and I've rang twice and it goes straight to answermachine so bit like you I'm wondering if reviews are too good to be true

Thanks Pacinis, decided to stay away from this company. Don't want to deal with answer machine if something goes wrong.
I've just come across this post and although my reply is too late for you guys, I might be able to reassure other people. I initially had problems getting through to them but it was Xmas so I put it down to the time of year. I tried again in the New Year and from that point onwards, i could not fault them. There were times when I called them but didn't leave a message but they called me back because they had a missed call from me. Anyway my bed arrived and the bed was excellent quality (much better than any that I had seen in the bed shops). I did have a couple of minor issues but Sueno's customer service was absolutely brilliant. Nothing was ever too much trouble for them and they fixed any minor issues straight away (the issues were minimal but I'm a perfectionist!) The guys that delivered the bed and assembled it were really pleasant and again, nothing was ever too much trouble for them. I've had some horrendous experiences with other retailers who quite frankly couldn't care less and you are just an inconvenience to them, but Sueno were amazing.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants