Groups

Anyone bought from Envirofone?

There seems to be plenty of people who sell to Envirofone, but not buyers.
    If you have bought what condition phone did you receive?

4 Comments

I've used them a few times and the phones have always been as described. We had a grade B phone and it had a couple of very small marks which were hardly noticeable. The service is very good. We also had to return a phone once and the customer service was very good. No quibble, just package it up and get it picked up.
    I would recommend them.

Original Poster

Simon291076

I've used them a few times and the phones have always been as described. … I've used them a few times and the phones have always been as described. We had a grade B phone and it had a couple of very small marks which were hardly noticeable. The service is very good. We also had to return a phone once and the customer service was very good. No quibble, just package it up and get it picked up.I would recommend them.

Thanks. Looking on their site I can't see any grading of phones though, unless I didn't look hard enough.
    Their prices seem pretty good.

Sambat

Thanks. Looking on their site I can't see any grading of phones though, … Thanks. Looking on their site I can't see any grading of phones though, unless I didn't look hard enough.Their prices seem pretty good.

I think you have to click on the phone you want and then it lists the different grades along with whether it is in stock or not.

Original Poster

Chris_84

I think you have to click on the phone you want and then it lists the … I think you have to click on the phone you want and then it lists the different grades along with whether it is in stock or not.

Ta, suppose I'll have to wait, all out of stock.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047174
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876398
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1022
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251373

See more discussions