Groups

Anyone bought from Hang-Your-Idols on ebay?!

Interested in item numbers 310160242729 and 310161044728 but am unsure on the latter - doesnt look great picture quality...

5 Comments

they look quite good for the price

Original Poster

even the latter?!? it doesnt look very high resolution...

Banned

they seem to look ok ebayers but i dont think the quality will be that much to be honest , mayge first could be ok but the lost one not good at all but from a short distance wont look bad ive printed stuff like this for years on big roland printers and unless youve got a quality image then to print that size they never gonna come of that good

Original Poster

churchill;8536133

they seem to look ok ebayers but i dont think the quality will be that … they seem to look ok ebayers but i dont think the quality will be that much to be honest , mayge first could be ok but the lost one not good at all but from a short distance wont look bad ive printed stuff like this for years on big roland printers and unless youve got a quality image then to print that size they never gonna come of that good

what about 160397885129

only A4 sized segments...

Banned

emhaslam;8536161

what about 160397885129only A4 sized segments...

even though its only size a4 the whole image is big and no way should be printed that size but saying that it all depends on how picky you are im very picky but look at their feedback and people seem happy

they shouldnt be that bad really but i just like quality prints
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains33
      2. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22
      3. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer66
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car1818

See more discussions