Anyone bought from livstrom.co.uk?

Posted 6th Apr
Hi, I’ve seen an egg chair on this site it came up as an ad via a google search. Obviously it’s a great price but I have doubts about the site. Never heard of it and only recently registered as a company. Would be grateful for other people’s opinions.

livstrom.co.uk/pro…749
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

22 Comments
I would not trust this site , had a look at contact address in London but google map alongside said it was India. Big no no.
Don't know about this site, but the chair is gorgeous.
Nothing about that site indicates it is legitimate. All the efforts to suggest it is legitimate fail miserably. At best it is a work in progress for an unidentified client; at worst it is a completed and functional magnet for unsuspecting soon-to-be-victims.
Thank you
AndyRoyd06/04/2020 14:43

Nothing about that site indicates it is legitimate. All the efforts to …Nothing about that site indicates it is legitimate. All the efforts to suggest it is legitimate fail miserably. At best it is a work in progress for an unidentified client; at worst it is a completed and functional magnet for unsuspecting soon-to-be-victims.

Do not order from here. I made the mistake of ordering the Egg chair. I got an email back the yesterday saying that I will be refunded. I emailed the contact email numerous times to ask why. No reply. Checked the website today and it has been taken down. Will wait to see if I have been refunded until next week if not will have to go through the bank to get my money back
Hiya did you email them to ask where it was? We ordered the egg chair too..
Hi, I've done the same. ordered on 31st march, had an email to say it had been dispatched on 2nd April but have not received it. Emailed them on both email addresses, but no reply and also website now gone down. Any one actually received their item they bought?
autumn.lester08/04/2020 13:20

Hiya did you email them to ask where it was? We ordered the egg chair too..

elizabeth.scott08/04/2020 13:48

Hi, I've done the same. ordered on 31st march, had an email to say it had …Hi, I've done the same. ordered on 31st march, had an email to say it had been dispatched on 2nd April but have not received it. Emailed them on both email addresses, but no reply and also website now gone down. Any one actually received their item they bought?

bronwyn.scarrott08/04/2020 20:21

Comment deleted

Ordered from a company that uses a mobile number as a contact number; a company whose t&c states that it doesn't know what country it is located in? Just bizarre.
Maybe consider reaching out to the implied developer of the website to request contact details of the client. Lol.
archive.is/07fCn
archive.is/OEb8c
archive.is/OWVcy
Unfortunately i ordered the egg chair 3 days ago went to Check tracking status and the website has completely disappeared no phone number and the email address is just ignored. Looked up
the company on Companies House and only 1 Romanian Director no other employees. Big con. Ive contacted my CC company to get my money back. Disgusting that someone is stealing peoples money during this Covid-19 pandemic!
hallie.crowder09/04/2020 11:49

...Looked upthe company on Companies House and only 1 Romanian Director no …...Looked upthe company on Companies House and only 1 Romanian Director no other employees. Big con...

Presumably part of your pre-purchase due diligence was to check the website was being operated by the company stated on the website, otherwise part of "the con" is a trading name hijack and the subject company has nothing to do with the con.
My girlfriend asked me to buy that egg chair thing for her so she sent me the link [i assumed it was a site she always uses - big mistake] - paid with debit card April 2nd...done some digging and it must be a scam.

The owner seems to be this guy at sykoravision.co.uk BUT that could be part of the scam - he might just be the unsuspecting web developer?
Temp809/04/2020 19:02

My girlfriend asked me to buy that egg chair thing for her so she sent me …My girlfriend asked me to buy that egg chair thing for her so she sent me the link [i assumed it was a site she always uses - big mistake] - paid with debit card April 2nd...done some digging and it must be a scam.The owner seems to be this guy at www.sykoravision.co.uk BUT that could be part of the scam - he might just be the unsuspecting web developer?

Multiple comments about possible developer few post back. Regardless, just file your chargeback claim with your debit card provider.
I have raised a dispute with my credit card company but no guarantee i will get my money back they said.
hallie.crowder10/04/2020 13:39

I have raised a dispute with my credit card company but no guarantee i …I have raised a dispute with my credit card company but no guarantee i will get my money back they said.

What is the name of the recipient / trader quoted on your credit card statement for this payment?
40394593-6D51B.jpg
What to do next? I too was told it was on its way
Unfortunately I can add my name to the list of ‘been had’ !! purchased egg chair as I’ve been after one for ages and as the saying goes “too good to be true”.

I am trying to get money back from NatWest. So an expensive lesson learned to check company details!
pvdfoy112/04/2020 22:27

What to do next? I too was told it was on its way

Contact your card provider to initiate a chargeback.
I did the same mistake, always wanted that and big bang I did it after all, got myself twisted,
Website was still active till 5th April now is out.. I have contacted my bank and dispute is opened bug not guarantee it will be refunded. I did done digging.. Some rumanian guy is an owner, my bank was surprised its a garden chair not a part of computer software.. Anywho
It happened to me first time and it's big no no no.... Bloody evil people scumming people in thud uneven times 40447310-FRoYG.jpg
agats_switka17/04/2020 20:11

...I did done digging.. Some rumanian guy is an owner, my bank was …...I did done digging.. Some rumanian guy is an owner, my bank was surprised its a garden chair not a part of computer software..

Dig more. The suggestion of "some rumainian guy is an owner" just shows ignorance of how the scammer(s) hide behind plausible appearances. The "rumainian guy" is another victim, but victim of trading name / domain hijack rather than purchase scam.
I ordered the egg chair on the 5th April but have heard nothing and no reply to my email now. I just paid directly from my current account. Has anyone had any success getting money back?
My wife ordered from these on the 27th March and nothing arrived, they even have the front to dispute the chargeback from the bank and provided a tracking number that showed an item had been bought from AliExpress and sent from China to Doncaster and delivered there even though I live in Manchester so I'd guess they have bought something of very little value and sent it to a random address just to confuse the dispute and give the impression we had received something.has anyone else got tracking numbers to see if theirs was the same as in delivered in another town ?
Edited by: "andy.manc" 10 h, 34 m ago
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions