Anyone bought from OutdoorLivingUK.co.uk?

Found 21st Apr 2017
Bought a garden water feature from OutdoorLivingUK.co.uk in Ideal Home Exhibition about 2 weeks ago, not heard anything from them and have tried to call them with no answer. Just Googled them and read a number of bad reviews about them, a bit worried now.

Anyone has any experience with them before?

At least I am covered by my credit card.
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
Nightmare company,! I had wrong items delivered, then redelivered again damaged. Then they never reply to calls or e mails and no real prospect of a refund from them. Cut your loses and go elsewhere.
Original Poster
Garybb2

Nightmare company,! I had wrong items delivered, then redelivered again … Nightmare company,! I had wrong items delivered, then redelivered again damaged. Then they never reply to calls or e mails and no real prospect of a refund from them. Cut your loses and go elsewhere.

Thanks for the reply. Sorry to hear about the mishap with your purchase. I ordered mine while in the Ideal Exhibition Home show, so it was too late for me, not heard from them for 2 weeks and the negative reviews (similar to yours) gave me the jitter to post on here.

However, managed to get through to them and they have posted mine, so far, no problem, but from the sound of it, I hope nothing goes wrong with mine.

Thanks for the reply.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants