Anyone bought from soccer-triads.co.uk - legit or fake clothing?

Posted 22nd Mar 2019
just stumbled across this site which has cheaper but not crazy cheap prices.
want to check whether the football shirts etc are real or fake. any feedback please?
soccer-triads.co.uk/
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Seriously ?
    Replicas surely the price gives it away?
    Heres a review
    Quality replica shirts.
    Have bought a few shirts from this site and never had a problem. Shirts have always been fantastic quality and the customer service is second to none. Nothing is too much trouble. Highly recommended. (edited)
    I get some from dhgate, great quality, especially for kids, at around $10
    When I first checked this site out this morning on scamadviser its trust score was 18%, now it's 54%. I don't know how that can happen as there still aren't any reviews from customers. It has 7 negative highlights and 0 positives and the website involves 3 countries. That's enough for me to give it a wide berth.
    Copied and pasted from their Refund Policy section:-

There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
    Book with obvious signs of use
    CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened

Thought they sold replica football shirts!
    Author
    Thanks all, will give this place a miss! I need an adult size Juventus shirt home or 3rd, any suggestions for best buy please?
    I have bought a few shirts from there. They come from China, judging by the packaging. I sort of guessed they weren't 100% legit due to the price and the packaging confirmed it. But saying that, I have had no problems with the shirts I have bought. They have all lasted many washes and still look as good as new. I have compared my shirts with some of my mates shirts and you can't tell any difference. If they fell apart or looked crap then I wouldn't be happy but for the price I paid, I'm really happy with what I have got. Have bought from other sites like this before and they haven't even been the right material. So far all my shirts have been good. Maybe I'm just lucky. Lol. I've put a couple of pictures to show the shirts. The Leicester shirt was for a mate. The United ones are mine.
    38297529-xb4KA.jpg38297529-gnoKD.jpg38297529-V0YmY.jpg38297529-hDUlo.jpg38297529-Pc3bd.jpg
's avatar
Top Merchants