Anyone bought from the Dyson eBay outlet?

Found 1st May
After a Dyson handheld as a gift for someone, and despite travelling around most of the Aldi stores in the area, I can't see anything at £100 brand new.

The Dyson refurbs have been posted on here a few times, but what condition are they in? Are they retail boxed or brown boxed etc?

Cheers!
Community Updates
7 Comments
I think brown boxed, 2 year warranty mine was like new no issues also got a cordless one refurbed and it was like new too.
I got v8, it came in plain box marked refurbished. But everything inside looked new. Only got 1 year warranty though, it didn’t work when I tried to register online, so had to give them a ring.
deleted79467
Got a handheld vac from there did not work at all
contaced them they arranged collection and replaced with brand new one not a refurb pretty good service imo
Edited by: "deleted79467" 2nd May
Brown boxed but quite a nice brown box and the v6 looked new to me. Only got a one year warranty thiugh
I have been keeping an eye on the heater/cooler fan they do. But every now and again they do a 20% off so shall hold out till then.
I got a V7 from there - it arrived looking brand new. I registered online and got a 2 year warranty.
I got a different model from the eBay shop and it came very well packaged everything indivually wrapped etc. Also registered online for the 2 year warranty, I'm very happy considering people were selling them second hand out of warranty for the same price I paid.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants