Groups

anyone bought from this site before

hi has anyone on here bought uggs from this site before,im tempted but cant seem to find contact details ,its a great deal and was going to list in deals but not sure about site.uk-ugg-boots.com/

6 Comments

mod

Eh?

Which site?

Don't. My ex-missus did from a similar site and they were Chinese fakes.

I'd never buy them from the internet. Ended up getting her a pair in the Bank sale.

Fake Fake Fake... you cant get Uggs for that price .. if it seems to good to be true then it is.

Also the only website allowed to use UGG in the website name and is genuine is the UGG Australia site. This site is fake.

Original Poster

ty all i wont bother ........

supermod

Based in Shanghai unfortunately :-(

Domain name: uk-ugg-boots.comRegistrant Contact: zhang san san zhang … Domain name: uk-ugg-boots.comRegistrant Contact: zhang san san zhang 8888199 fax: 82997393 zhang san street shang hai shang hai 432433Created: 2009-08-21

There's an excellent thread here though that lists the authorised retailers along with helpful info & advice :

hotukdeals.com/ite…thr

Original Poster

sigma;6982798

Based in Shanghai unfortunately :-(There's an excellent thread here … Based in Shanghai unfortunately :-(There's an excellent thread here though that lists the authorised retailers along with helpful info & advice :http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/504039/the-official-dedicated-ugg-boot-thr?

thanks for that :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      4. Sad news about Barcelona26113

See more discussions