Anyone bought River Island stuff from Asos?

Found 9th Mar 2011
Evening all.

I just wondered if the River Island stuff from Asos comes with the standard shop price tags, as if I bought directly from River Island?

Anyone know? Thanks x

4 Comments

I don't know but I think Groupon have a voucher for ASOS until midnight, £9 for £20 of credit. You have to spend £21 or over and delivery is free but it can't be used on sale items.
You can get cashback on Groupon and then Boots Treat Street points on ASOS.

I'm not sure, but i presume it does. If you buy warehouse and things they come with their own tags.

Original Poster

sickly sweet

I don't know but I think Groupon have a voucher for ASOS until midnight, … I don't know but I think Groupon have a voucher for ASOS until midnight, £9 for £20 of credit. You have to spend £21 or over and delivery is free but it can't be used on sale items.You can get cashback on Groupon and then Boots Treat Street points on ASOS.

Thanks I quickly bought two vouchers yesterday morning but for once can't find anything I really want to buy LOL!

Original Poster

doritos

I'm not sure, but i presume it does. If you buy warehouse and things they … I'm not sure, but i presume it does. If you buy warehouse and things they come with their own tags.

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice1014
    2. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?918
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?33
    4. Best 4k tv's for gaming22

See more discussions