Groups

Anyone bought the extra maps for call of duty 4?

Seen the add on at the playstation store. Wanted to know if they are any good

11 Comments

i have on the xbox360. didnt like chinatown

maybe to extend an already great multiplayer boat. I think the fail boat is the picture of your life.

yeah i got them not worth £7 imo hardly anyone has them, waste of dosh; but its something to do til gta

dcx_badass;1970032

It will be like the BF2 booster packs, in the end hardly anyone got them.

yeah mostly everyone i know can't afford £7 for maps or can't get the ps store to work

nacider;1970028

yeah i got them not worth £7 imo hardly anyone has them, waste of dosh; … yeah i got them not worth £7 imo hardly anyone has them, waste of dosh; but its something to do til gta

The map pack has sold over a million copies on the 360. Its no problem getting in a lobby playing them.

I love the game, but the maps are ridiculously expensive. I wont be buying them.

Got em, love em. Overpriced but extend the life of the game.

i've got them, love them apart form creek which is just full of people sniping

Ace Hayward;1969779

i have on the xbox360. didnt like chinatown

China Town = Carentan from COD2

I think it is the best map out of the pack, tbh.

I bought them on Thursday night, wasn't too bothered about the price as I got the game for £27 thanks to somebody on here. Saying that and I'm not impressed. Maps are huge but too busy (too much going on in each map).

Can anyone tell me how many maps are included in the pack? I keep playing but only get 3 and I thought there was 4.

dcx_badass;1970011

OR I could just get it for a decent platform(the pc) and get hundreds of … OR I could just get it for a decent platform(the pc) and get hundreds of maps for free, once they start been made.

And pay a lot more for the pc than the console does?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846163
      2. What do these 2 men have in common58
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764204

See more discussions